Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

GfpjGFt.jpg

g4tT5aK.jpg

what is happening guys im scared omfg

It's for dramatic effect. 

Whoosh. :I

I'm unable to play at the moment, but one of the Princesses will be along shortly to take care of the invites and stuff.

@Ishutani

Welcome back.

Reporting on my status

ETA for new rig : 1 week.

(circumstantial issues included)

I would very much like to join the clan.
Reason: I think that your clan is a very good and activer. With many nice people. I look forward to every new acquaintance, and am always willing to offer my help others.
Creed: I've read it and I am 100% agree. I will not disappoint you.
Region: Germany
IGN: iiskylineii
Thanks for your time and attention.

Wish you a nice day.

Name: TheJudicialCouncil

Region: Asia, Singapore                     Nocturnal some days tho

Reason: Wanna play with people in the game, not just solo everytime.

How should I join, leave my clan first and apply?

Hi guys, I really wish to join This Clan as I play quite a lot and don't like to solo. And I would love to play with more people.
Been waiting for a few days to get in now.
Can any one who can send out an invite do so now?

Thanks

Hi guys, I really wish to join This Clan as I play quite a lot and don't like to solo. And I would love to play with more people.

Thanks

wlzwqp.jpgU10 hype seems to be settling down so it's a bit slow nowadays (And/or occupied with other things) :\ 'Will see to get Princesses assigned to your applications notified when they're open. c:

Back from roofing, I think  I left my knees and spine somewhere out by Sharbot lake if you find em' let me know please gonna need those back at some point.

On a different note checked Dojo this mornin' and found new stuffs, just a few changes here and there so I've up dated the map.

1ymAPNB.jpg

Edit - WOO FINALLY GOT SPOILER TAGS TO WORK RIGHT FOR ME.

Edit - Link to an Imgur Album containing map forgot to leave link here.       http://imgur.com/a/fpm73 

Hiya

IGN: Ishutani

Region: North America

Reason: I was in this clan before but I was inactive for awhile so I got the boot ^^; , but now I'm back :D

Welcome back. Invite sent. c:

I'm out of that clan and sry for that but im ready when you are

Invite sent.

He left as I was typing up the first post. Could you try again?

He's in. :D

I would very much like to join the clan.

Reason: I think that your clan is a very good and activer. With many nice people. I look forward to every new acquaintance, and am always willing to offer my help others.

Creed: I've read it and I am 100% agree. I will not disappoint you.

Region: Germany

IGN: iiskylineii

Thanks for your time and attention.

Wish you a nice day.

Invite pending. c:

Thanks

Invite sent and awaiting your acceptance. Sorry for the delay.

<p>IGN: Vinylsdash

Region: North America

Reason: Recommended by Arkrising and Sn3ky,This clan also seems like a friendly guild that i can interact with.

Creed: I agree to the creed 100%

Thanks for the great post. Invite sent!

IGN: Liforce

Region: North America-East

Reason for joining: I met one of your members, Nankaar.  He's awesome.  If half of your guild is as awesome as he is, then you're the clan for me.  I also enjoy personal miniature equines.

I also vow to uphold the creed.  Creeds are cool now.

IGN: Letiso
Location; Europe.
Reason: Returned to Warframe.

After spending alot of time away from Warframe due to work and ever regretting the account reset ( Sorry for not mentioning ), I've decided to return to Warframe. Could I perchance get a reinvite to the clan again? Thx in advance.

Hey. Uh... hi. Uh... I was hoping to join, if that's okay.

IGN: Salenstormwing

Location/Region: North America/East

Reason: Because I'm a big pony fan, sort of new to Warframe and would like to learn from others, and because I like helping out others. Plus, I have all these Void keys, and I sort of want to use them, but I'm afraid to use them on my own, and I don't have enough friends here to team up with to do Void tower stuff.

Oh, uh, all I have right now is the Excalibur, mostly because I haven't collected enough stuff to make any other frame, but I'm working on it. But yeah, I should stop rambling now. Thanks.

Reason: Because I'm a big pony fan, sort of new to Warframe and would like to learn from others, and because I like helping out others. Plus, I have all these Void keys, and I sort of want to use them, but I'm afraid to use them on my own, and I don't have enough friends here to team up with to do Void tower stuff.

Oh, uh, all I have right now is the Excalibur, mostly because I haven't collected enough stuff to make any other frame, but I'm working on it. But yeah, I should stop rambling now. Thanks.

I started playing this game a week ago.  I already have two additional warframes (I used my starting platinum to buy an extra slot) and louds of fun weapons.  Best tip is to keep playing, find weapons that you like, and when you're ready, decide what kind of role you want in your team and pick a frame based on that.  And if you need recomendations, the most popular frames at the moment are Nyx, Frost, Ash, and Trinity.  People love having them in their parties for their support (cept Ash - people like him cause he's the ninja-est ninja).

IGN: Letiso

Location; Europe.

Reason: Returned to Warframe.

After spending alot of time away from Warframe due to work and ever regretting the account reset ( Sorry for not mentioning ), I've decided to return to Warframe. Could I perchance get a reinvite to the clan again? Thx in advance.

Invite sent. Welcome back. :)

IGN: Liforce

Region: North America-East

Reason for joining: I met one of your members, Nankaar.  He's awesome.  If half of your guild is as awesome as he is, then you're the clan for me.  I also enjoy personal miniature equines.

I also vow to uphold the creed.  Creeds are cool now.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader. Our clan is chock full of awesome people.

Hey. Uh... hi. Uh... I was hoping to join, if that's okay.

IGN: Salenstormwing

Location/Region: North America/East

Invite sent. Welcome :)

To all above:

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

I did not see all the Info the last time I posted. I would love to join I just recently started watching MLP and love it my favorites are Twilight, rainbow dash, and Applejack. My pony name is Star Raider her power is graceful dancing and fighting. She is loyal to her friends and has a great heart. My region Is US and my IGN: KariTheLight.

I did not see all the Info the last time I posted. I would love to join I just recently started watching MLP and love it my favorites are Twilight, rainbow dash, and Applejack. My pony name is Star Raider her power is graceful dancing and fighting. She is loyal to her friends and has a great heart. My region Is US and my IGN: KariTheLight.

wlzwqp.jpgYour first post has already been accepted ^^ Have you cleared an invitation to another clan or left your current clan so a Princess can send you one? (Nice OC by the way~)

Small FYI, but the Dojo map is broken on the first post. Was going to try to use it to get around the dojo now that I got my key, but uh... the map's broke.

Ah, sorry bout that.

Nurm updates his maps fairly frequently. Didn't occur to me the previous ones would be deleted. (upon reflection, fairly obvious)

Thanks for the heads up.

First post updated.

Archived