Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Yeah I updated it the other day should be on page 112 or 111 of this thread.

It also means I forgot to put a link to the Imgur album for somewhat easier linking so I'll go remedy that with a simple edit. Its a lil more work to get to the map but its doesn't require any updating in the recruitment topic.

I would like to join.

IGN: Xcelsius

Region: NA-E

Reason: I am a brony and am looking for a relaxed clan atmosphere; your clan seems like a good fit.

Creed: It's quite sad that such things need to be said explicitly these days; nevertheless, it's a philosophy I agree with completely.

Hello, former CMT member here, and thank you for those who admires my emblem design XD , but not all credits are into me because Peppy also contributes on editing the design (maybe if you guys want, I could create a new emblem for CMC? If, that's okay with you...)

And so I offer to join the ranks of CMC

IGN             : valornomad

Region       : Asia

Reason      : small exodus of clan, and ponies

Waifu         : Twilight Sparkle

The Creed : Read it and accepted the terms and conditions

Can I get an invite to the Steam group then, since that's where the voting is? Here's a link to my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salenstormwing/

Liforce

I'm not on Steam every day, but I do love democracy.  I'd totally be down for joining the steam group. 

Steam name: Liforce

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Steam invites sent. I'm not 100% sure I got the right Liforce though, so if you didn't get it, let me know.

I did not see all the Info the last time I posted. I would love to join I just recently started watching MLP and love it my favorites are Twilight, rainbow dash, and Applejack. My pony name is Star Raider her power is graceful dancing and fighting. She is loyal to her friends and has a great heart. My region Is US and my IGN: KariTheLight.

IGN: FurcsaFigura

region: Teh EU

reason: i like ponys

So peppy refered me here from our dead CMT...

IGN: Twilight053

region: Asia.

reason: My clan is dead and most of my WF friends left. D;

favorite pony: Dashie

others: Read and understood the creed.

Hello. looks like there will be migration from CMT to CMC.

IGN : Robotgedek

Region : Asia

Reason : trying new atmostphere, and a brony clan. so why not?

read and understood the creed.

Fave pone : Twilight and AJ.

Hello, former CMT member here, and thank you for those who admires my emblem design XD , but not all credits are into me because Peppy also contributes on editing the design (maybe if you guys want, I could create a new emblem for CMC? If, that's okay with you...)

And so I offer to join the ranks of CMC

IGN             : valornomad

Region       : Asia

Reason      : small exodus of clan, and ponies

Waifu         : Twilight Sparkle

The Creed : Read it and accepted the terms and conditions

Invites sent.

Welcome Crusaders.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

I would like to join.

IGN: Xcelsius

Region: NA-E

Reason: I am a brony and am looking for a relaxed clan atmosphere; your clan seems like a good fit.

Creed: It's quite sad that such things need to be said explicitly these days; nevertheless, it's a philosophy I agree with completely.

Hello, you seem to already be in a clan or have a pending invite to one. I checked our clan's list, including pendings and did not see you there yet, so it's not from us. If you could get that cleared up and let us know, I'll be happy to shoot you another invite.

IGN:kir736ill

i will like to join your clan

Please re-read the first post, especially the part about joining. Thanks :)

Didn't change much I really didn't like how I did the Labs markers in the corner so I changed them with something a little more visually pleasing as well as the one zen room thats in the process of construction. If anyone sees something I missed in the Dojo just send me a PM or let me know if I'm ingame. 

MPsGba5.png

Link to an Imgur Album containing maps for an alternative access to map.       http://imgur.com/a/fpm73 

Should also try to get an invite to the steam group but there's no rush for that. 

Archived