Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN:NekroGautlet

Mastery Rank 2 up to 3

Excalibur almost leveled up to 30

I am new to the game just some weeks played

I seek to find fun and joy and also help others

I want a clan that is mature and that does not curse or say heh im better than you

If you want to include me in clan feel free to reply to this text message ..PS(i would be happy if i will be accepted)

Real Name Robert

Age 18

Mastery Engineer

Hobby Warframe & Path of Exile

Sent PM to ya on the 28th - waiting for response~ 

IGN: StarshineBreeze

Region: Midwest United States of America.

Mastery rank: Noodle.

Four thousand puppies.

Been playing for some time, mostly more recently than earlier.

I'm looking for a group of friendly ponytypes to play Warframe with and do things with!

ANOTHER FOR THE CRUSADERS!

WELCOME!

Invite sent.

Like to join, IGN: Empiren.

I would guarantee you'd be 20% cooler, but that would be a lie.

11tpx8g.jpgHeheh, well you are certainly welcomed to join. Though it seem that you might've overlooked some details found on the first  Post

IGN:NekroGautlet

Mastery Rank 2 up to 3

Excalibur almost leveled up to 30

I am new to the game just some weeks played

I seek to find fun and joy and also help others

I want a clan that is mature and that does not curse or say heh im better than you

If you want to include me in clan feel free to reply to this text message ..PS(i would be happy if i will be accepted)

Real Name Robert

Age 18

Mastery Engineer

Hobby Warframe & Path of Exile

24c8h9z.jpgHiya, Nekro! Sorry that took awhile - just making sure on by what you said you'd have a good experience with us c: Anywho, i've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

I would like to join the clan!
region:australia

reason: maestrorage convinced me to join and said it is a good guild

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, sounds fair enough~ Though if you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules on the first page. I've sent you an invite, Asharx. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Updated map not much changed, added the new zen room to the third floor zen corridor. (I uh didn't see it earlier so yeah sorry.)

Placed a note letting folks know that there are items in the labs that could use any resources they can spare, no rush to complete them.

xmzBtHN.jpg

Same as before link to Imgur album, contains all previous maps and eventually Cutie Mark Crusader related silliness.

Request to Join! And my region is North America!

And my reason for joining is my clan is very inactive and untalkative and I want some people to play with and talk with!

I recall your introduction post long ago, sorry to hear your clan didn't work out. I hope the situation improves for you here.

Hi! Can I join to your clan?

IGN: LucarioAzul

Region: Spain

I discovered this clan on the message of the hotfix, but I was in one. Now, my clan expelled me because I was inactive too much time (I don't usually play, because I play other games too, but when I do I play a lot) and I don't want join and be expelled again when I don't play for a time. Also I am a brony, and what is better than a brony clan? :D

And sorry for my bad English

Hi! Can I join to your clan?

IGN: LucarioAzul

Region: Spain

I discovered this clan on the message of the hotfix, but I was in one. Now, my clan expelled me because I was inactive too much time (I don't usually play, because I play other games too, but when I do I play a lot) and I don't want join and be expelled again when I don't play for a time. Also I am a brony, and what is better than a brony clan? :D

And sorry for my bad English

24c8h9z.jpgNo worries, your english seems fine to me! Sounds like a fair reason c: Though on rare occasions we do have inactive purges (+30 days iirc) But nothing really to concern yourself with. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived