Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Are you still recruiting?

IGN: 1cywing

Region: Asia

Reason: My Little Pony clan in a space ninja game, the irony makes this one of the coolest clan ever.

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Cywing! We are indeed still open to recruiting though while you have filled out every required field, could you elaborate a bit more on why you would like to join the CMC? ^^

Eh, why not.

IGN: BorrowedBullets

Region: North America - West

Reason: Getting back into warframe after a few months off (playing starcraft / world of tanks); A casual clan is exactly my play style.

Side note: Clan being MLP related gets a +1.

wlzwqp.jpgOh neat, I played a bit of both games. Mainly SC though, WoT wasn't really my kind of game, though we do have two known ERAD members here. I've sent you an invite, Borrow. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I wanna join pls.

IGN: ZeSpyCrab

region: Asia

reason: not in any clan yet, friends, dojo weapons, and i also watched the show

wlzwqp.jpgShort and straight to the point, sounds good~ I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Spy. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Cywing! We are indeed still open to recruiting though while you have filled out every required field, could you elaborate a bit more on why you would like to join the CMC? ^^

Honestly, there really isnt any other reason why i want to join this clan, other than to meet new people and to get blueprints for the clan weapons. This clan being based on My Little Pony is really the only deciding factor, I mean who dosent want to be in a cool clan. Being based on My Little Pony, i am also very curious to see how your clan emblem and dojo looks like.

Honestly, there really isnt any other reason why i want to join this clan, other than to meet new people and to get blueprints for the clan weapons. This clan being based on My Little Pony is really the only deciding factor, I mean who dosent want to be in a cool clan. Being based on My Little Pony, i am also very curious to see how your clan emblem and dojo looks like.

24c8h9z.jpg Perfect~ Our emblem is the picture displayed on the first post. I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Wing c: I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC! 

------

I want to join because I'm not in a clan and my friend is in this one, I also like MLP.

I only have the excalibur warframe as of now. 

IGN: zombietriop

Region: United Kingdom

Reason: Not in a clan, and my friend is in this one. (My friend is tangytam)

Invitation sent zombie, welcome to the CMC may you have fun and good times.

------

For a map of our dojo. http://derpy.me/gkhq9 I hope I got this right.

I'd like to join.

Ign: llSolusll <---Those are L's

Region: NA-West

Reason: I've been homeless for a while (last clan went inactive) and I've been hoping to find a new one. Plus, I like MLP. C;

wlzwqp.jpgThank you for clarifiying your name, Sol xD I hope you enjoy your stay here in the CMC. I have sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hello. I am Reverend_Sputter in North America - West Region. I have been trying to find an active Pony Clan. Was in small clan but when Grand Theft Auto 5 came out now only one logging in to Warframe. Not so much fun running around alone. I am very familiar with MLP. Used to be Admin on a pony MUSH. Hope to hear form some of you soon. Even if not invited to clan feel free to friend me. And yes...It is the same Reverend Sputter that has the Grineer frightened.

Hello. I am Reverend_Sputter in North America - West Region. I have been trying to find an active Pony Clan. Was in small clan but when Grand Theft Auto 5 came out now only one logging in to Warframe. Not so much fun running around alone. I am very familiar with MLP. Used to be Admin on a pony MUSH. Hope to hear form some of you soon. Even if not invited to clan feel free to friend me. And yes...It is the same Reverend Sputter that has the Grineer frightened.

11tpx8g.jpg - Neh, I was never much of a GTA player. Though no doubt that is to be expected. It seems that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Thus I am unable to invite you. Please get back to us when that has been cleared. 

With a basket full of your delicious cookies? :D

No all out of cookies I'm afraid :\ 

On a completely different topic - I've been spending the time I would usually spend on Warframe - learning blender. I'll probably post some shots in this thread directly when I'm done, but for those of you who want to follow along with my progress, you can do so here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/users/4461171/?tb=images&pUp=1

No all out of cookies I'm afraid :\ 

On a completely different topic - I've been spending the time I would usually spend on Warframe - learning blender. I'll probably post some shots in this thread directly when I'm done, but for those of you who want to follow along with my progress, you can do so here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/users/4461171/?tb=images&pUp=1

Ooo cool ^^

-

Now MeetTheJoves put up a vid for the Mastery 13 test. This is kinda unnerving....

Ooo cool ^^

-

Now MeetTheJoves put up a vid for the Mastery 13 test. This is kinda unnerving....

Huh. Interesting. Honestly dosn't look too difficult.

I kind of wish they'd make mastery levels actually count towards something - and have the higher teirs acheiveable by everyone - instead of only those that have all the vandals and donator gear. 

Archived