Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Do You Listen To While Playing Warframe?

shellspeed1

Indie alternative or electronic music

like:

phoenix

chvrches

breakbot

discothrill

brothertiger

small black

cults

patterns

the 1975

nujabes

silversun pickups

sometimes genre radio

Edited by Ritchel

i listen to a great variety of music, including basically everything except 'urban' (rap, hiphop, etc) and country. can't stand those two types of music, one is just trash and the other is just depressing. that being said, i generally don't have my music playing during warframe, dunno why really.

this is my itunes library, kind of lacking due to me being too lazy to fill it back up with everything that i had on my old rig before it died.

8LDvO.jpg

i also listen to stuff like these:

GUMI - Ten Faced

Hatsune Miku & GUMI - Matryoshka

also, from one of our fellow warframers KIREEKPSO, we have these uploads:

i could go on for days, my library is ridiculously massive.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I turn off sound effects and turn voices to full so all I hear are the voices of my enemies screaming in pain. Then I put classical music in the background.

I usually share my mixes in the off topic forum, but here's one of them for any of you who like breaks, electronic music:

https://soundcloud.com/felixwfung/breaking-the-ambience-3

Some fellow Tenno have been really supportive and enjoying them while playing Warframe.

I have allot of trance sets uploaded on soundcloud as well. Feel free to download and share anything you like.

-Sushi

No. Just No. Not gonna say anything but I'm an oldschool hiphop head myself and this just has me feeling all sorts of.....just no....

Who cares what you think, this is post what you listen to thread not reminisce about the golden age of rap thread.

For the record I listen to all sorts of music including old school hiphop and RnB.

Edited by theclinton