Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Lost The Best Map For Oxium. Thank You Community

DhoVakiiN

good riddance. the sooner the corpus are removed from the game, the better off the game will be. their design is trash-tier, full of cheese tricks that contribute nothing to the game except player frustration.

*Already has Hydroid doesnt care if others can get him or not*

I already have hydroid as well and 7k+ Oxium, want to know how? Kappa. Kappa used to be my favorite leveling spot and I didn't care about oxium, so... there's that.

On average even solo I was able to get 50 oxium per run, though it is funny to see people have the childish mentality of 'oh I cannot have this my way, im just going to break this for you'

good riddance. the sooner the corpus are removed from the game, the better off the game will be. their design is trash-tier, full of cheese tricks that contribute nothing to the game except player frustration.

Wait, you're saying that about the corpus. The corpus are a hell of a lot fairer then the grineer, with their knockdown spam.

I'd take corpus anyday, if it wasn't for their morals.

Wait, you're saying that about the corpus. The corpus are a hell of a lot fairer then the grineer, with their knockdown spam.

I'd take corpus anyday, if it wasn't for their morals.

knockdowns? you're kidding, right? just jump when you see the >9000 year long animation tell. bam, ignored.

Should of happened long ago already. Apparently theres so many Tenno around (actually, no there isnt) that we can fight a multifront war against

Grineer

Corpus

Infested

ourselves

New Faction coming

Never mind that EVERY FACTION hates and wants to eradicate us and we have next to no allies (Red Veil cant have any offense with all their ppl sittin in a jail cell). Its us against everyone... can we start removing opponents?

I forget, ppl love fighting Corpus because they are easy. Easy mode gamers FTL...

Edited by Kartumterek

knockdowns? you're kidding, right? just jump when you see the >9000 year long animation tell. bam, ignored.

I'm saying that the corpus have no knockdowns  compared to the fact that half of the grineer have one.(Minor exagerration) and the fact they have no tricks besides oxium suicides.

And sometimes, it's unavoidable. Especially when you have a host below standard.

Edited by Warriorrogue

I wouldn't even farm Mimas for oxium unless I was desperately in need of cells and plastids too. If kappa gets taken over THEN you can complain.

There are plenty of other mobile defenses to play though.

I'm saying that the corpus have no knockdowns  compared to the fact that half of the grineer have one.

Uh, say hello to shockwave moas? And Grineer heavy units only use their knockdown blast if you get too close to them. If you never get close to them, they'll never use it. 

I'm saying that the corpus have no knockdowns  compared to the fact that half of the grineer have one.(Minor exagerration) and the fact they have no tricks besides oxium suicides.

And sometimes, it's unavoidable. Especially when you have a host below standard.

the non-generic MOAs all have massive radial knockdown that ignores all obstacles such as crates, walls, floors, ceilings, etc.

the elite crewmen have a small radial knockdown, similar to the grineer heavy gunner (but not as big).

the flame eximus have basically global knockdowns that are also extremely heavy nukes and also ignore obstacles.

so yea, pretty sure you're talking out of your &#!.

the non-generic MOAs all have massive radial knockdown that ignores all obstacles such as crates, walls, floors, ceilings, etc.

the elite crewmen have a small radial knockdown, similar to the grineer heavy gunner (but not as big).

the flame eximus have basically global knockdowns that are also extremely heavy nukes and also ignore obstacles.

Dude just got wrekt

while these are all true... i've RARELY if ever... actually i don't remember seeing any of these on Kappa, it feels like that sweet spot to where its too low for those things to spawn but just high enough to where you get a good amount of exp.

Should of happened long ago already. Apparently theres so many Tenno around (actually, no there isnt) that we can fight a multifront war against

Grineer

Corpus

Infested

ourselves

New Faction coming

Never mind that EVERY FACTION hates and wants to eradicate us and we have next to no allies (Red Veil cant have any offense with all their ppl sittin in a jail cell). Its us against everyone... can we start removing opponents?

I forget, ppl love fighting Corpus because they are easy. Easy mode gamers FTL...

*Reads post.*

-Processing...-

*Should have.