Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Left For A Month....what The Hell Did You Do?

Gigaus

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless. I'd like an explanation DE for this mess you made. Now.

I didn't pay you good money to continually shoot yourself in the foot, and look for new ways to burn bridges with your user base. WE get it, you don't understand what your playerbase wants; They want long games and showboating for bragging rights. And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

So I'd like to know; Why? What possible reason could you have for continually removing features that diminish your end game, and your game as a whole's longevity?

If you actually paid attention to the forums (or at least try a build yourself) instead of running straight over to complain, you'd see that people have found yet another way to make Trinity basically invulnerable.

Again. With even less risk.

At least it takes a small bit of effort this time though.

Edited by kaboomonme

The Trinity change was needed. As it stood for a long time, many Warframes where much higher in capability. Trinity, Rhino and Nova being at the top. Just today Trinity was moved SLIGHTLY lower on that list and it was well deserved.

On a side note........ all hail Ash.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/231806-trinity-can-still-have-infinite-blessing-it-just-takes-slightly-more-skill-to-use-now/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/231813-trinity-u1330-post-patch/

I have a 4 forma Trinity, it's less effective for noob "press 4 to win" players

But after retweaking around, Trinity is still king (err.. queen)

I don't use Redirection/Vitality and let my HP drop itself naturally to 2 HP, still gives me 99.2% (game thinks it is 100%) immunity

I just have to pick mods "Link" or "Rush" depending on mission types

Warframe%202014-05-14%2023-57-43-33.png

Edited by thedan001

The ironic thing is that you're wrong and plenty of people saw the combo that would make the changes meaningless the minute we knew the specifics of the changes to blessing.

Besides, the only people that really care about this are kids who've been grinding meaningless "endgame" that's really just be a achievement propped up by poorly balanced abilities.  IE a minority of the playerbase that I doubt would be much of a loss, especially if this is all it takes for them to quit.

Trinity's been nerfed into the ground, and is basically useless. I'd like an explanation DE for this mess you made. Now.

I didn't pay you good money to continually shoot yourself in the foot, and look for new ways to burn bridges with your user base. WE get it, you don't understand what your playerbase wants; They want long games and showboating for bragging rights. And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

So I'd like to know; Why? What possible reason could you have for continually removing features that diminish your end game, and your game as a whole's longevity?

Entitled much?

And while I don't agree with it, removing it from the game and in turn your only real endgame will only lead to less, and less people playing your game.

If a game's "end game" consists of spending 6 hours shooting yourself in the foot during a survival mission, I think that said game has a pretty terrible end game in the first place.

"End game" content is supposed to be fun, something warframe pretty much lacks as a whole.  The failed attempt to balance Trinity doesn't really change much.  End game without trinity just means not going to the bathroom for an hour and a half instead of 6 hours.

If a game's "end game" consists of spending 6 hours shooting yourself in the foot during a survival mission, I think that said game has a pretty terrible end game in the first place.

"End game" content is supposed to be fun, something warframe pretty much lacks as a whole.  The failed attempt to balance Trinity doesn't really change much.  End game without trinity just means not going to the bathroom for an hour and a half instead of 6 hours.

"Endgame" to me is a general term for what people who reached the top (got everything) do regularly.

Now that DE has officially stated that fighting endlessly scaling enemies is not endgame, we wait to see what DE will cook up.

But looking at the new "armor" pieces... I think they lost their minds.

if developers designed games for people like you there would only be one single button/skill/ability, the "press to win the game" button.

There is I think one of those. It's a game where all you do is press spacebar. It's some flash game and I love it.

"Endgame" to me is a general term for what people who reached the top (got everything) do regularly.

Now that DE has officially stated that fighting endlessly scaling enemies is not endgame, we wait to see what DE will cook up.

But looking at the new "armor" pieces... I think they lost their minds.

DE lost their minds long ago.

85WnkUF.png

God forbid an exploitable ability be rectified to allow for a more interesting, challenging and rewarding experience.

Nova is next.

Piss poor attitude OP - superficial and self entitled.

If you cared about the game's potential you'd see the changes as being a refreshing welcome that DE is making their way to setting things right within the game.

&!$$ poor attitude OP - superficial and self entitled.

If you cared about the game's potential you'd see the changes as being a refreshing welcome that DE is making their way to setting things right within the game.

Just mock ignorant, brainless, thoughtless MetaGAEMurs like him who don't like the fact that you cant win a mission with a single button press.  Their input is worthless and quite frankly, harmful.  Can you imagine a game made by people like this?

Edited by Gaminus

Just to let you know 3 hours is the cap for survival ^__^ 

PS: i solo that with a valkyr. 

PSS: Trinity is not good for soloing that long

PSSS: Trinity nerf was good and i play my trinity a majority of the time, hence why she is my most used frame 900+hours into a game.

Just mock ignorant, brainless, thoughtless MetaGAEMurs like him who don't like the fact that you cant win a mission with a single button press.  Their input is worthless and quite frankly, harmful.  Can you imagine a game made by people like this?

I have to mock them, its just tiring to see these people who can't SEE beyond their own greed and shallow needs. This game could be better if people like the OP were actually thinking and not spewing malicious threads.

I have to mock them, its just tiring to see these people who can't SEE beyond their own greed and shallow needs. This game could be better if people like the OP were actually thinking and not spewing malicious threads.

it's like conspiratards.  They just kill progress in the name of jacking themselves off...

Idiots like this should be shamed into a corner, and kept there every time they rear their empy airheads.

They killed Nyx man T_T  

She is now a 1 trick pony no matter how much you try to white knight it

What about dat chaos?  Or just using a triggered explosive weapon to boost your own damage from absorb?  She isn't dead.  She's changed. 

Edited by Gaminus

Just to let you know 3 hours is the cap for survival ^__^ 

PS: i solo that with a valkyr. 

PSS: Trinity is not good for soloing that long

PSSS: Trinity nerf was good and i play my trinity a majority of the time, hence why she is my most used frame 900+hours into a game.

You sure it's 3 hours?

I recall seeing a thread on the forums where someone posted a video claiming having spent 7 hours in survival shooting his foot as trinity.

Edit: I found the thread and they did indeed go 7 hours (420 minutes) on survival.

Edited by Joocyfroot