Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Please Have The Ability To Make Lotus Shutup?

AnatharsWrath

ever since update 11 ive been crashing constantly (within 15 mins to 1 hour if playing...2 if im lucky) and about 65% time the crash happens whenever im receiving some stupid transmission from lotus or other NPC's i dont care about cause ive seen them 100's of times.

the other crashes just happen randomly when i am in derelict/void missions randomly and without a known cause  as ill just be walking about to an objective then sudden crash.

im using a very old computer at the moment (about 10 years old) but cant afford a new one anytime soon and id love to keep playing this game but with every new update it becomes more and more taxing on my old tech to a point where i cant even play when i want to.

basically all i am asking is that i be able to disable  basic incoming transmissions if not all of them. im willing to risk missing Darvo transmissions and any new bosses speech for this luxury.

also accepting any tips on how to this game to use up less memory cause whenever this game crashes it takes about 5 to 10 mins for it to recover (refuses to leave processes in task manager most the time unless i force it to close)

+1 I don't have any problems with crashing, but Lotus just annoys me. The same phrases over and over again, thousands of times.

And in 50% of the cases at the wrong time / in the wrong place or she is just wrong.

I feel the need to permanently kill her.

I can understand your  point (had a few crashes during incoming transmissions as well), but please use a few more dots and comma's in your sentences.

It's a bit hard to read when you literally have to read sentences this big and probably even bigger but who am I kidding it can get even bigger because we can try to jam all the information we're trying to get across into one sentence without breaking it up into little parts with comma's or dot's so it's easier to read and not slightly hard unless you're a pearl diver.