Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Ign Origins?

piece5

I wanted to name a male character in a video game and my other name "Lilliannette" is way too feminine so I go by the name of Sutherland when picking male characters. At the time Volt was male and was the first frame I picked so it sort of stuck with me...

This thread comes up at least once a month and I don't think I've replied to a single one.. might as well now.

The "Crimson" part of my alias comes from me having red hair. The "Devil" part comes from me being a bit of a jerk..

I'm mean for laughs though so don't take anything I do or say too personally :/

So yeah that's about it!

I used the name Vexxed (troubled, but with an extra X to make sure it wasn't taken) for the longest time, then came one game where it was, so after playing around I came up with Vexxie as a nickname like play on my original IGN. People told me they liked it and so I've used it from then on game to game until I came here. I treat it as my second name now :3

Edited by Vexxie

Mine is just made up Nevan I seemed to pull from the air (though I found out later it was also the name of a boss in dmc3) and chambers is the last name of the child companion of Roland in the dark tower series. I adopted it because I use it for a character based partially on myself in a story I'm writing.