Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Sentients Return?

pokeuser12

Tenno you may not remember, but long ago you were created by the Orokin to fight their enemy the Sentients. We have gotten word the Sentients have some how returned and are seeking revenge for their fallen brethren and to destroy and claim what is rightfully theirs. Grineer and Corpus have called a ceasefire and have agreed to help fight against this ancient force. The Red Veil will also be helping out where they are needed. Tenno you must work with them to defeat this force that endangers everyone in the universe.

-???

Just for lol, but what if sentients did survive and somehow are invading the solar system? Might go against lore, but eh we don't know much about the sentients

In my history of gaming if there's some super evil army that laid waste to some amazing godly empire (or anything along those lines) 5/5 chance you're gonna end up fighting it in some way. DE says fourth faction is coming, all signs point to it being them.

In my history of gaming if there's some super evil army that laid waste to some amazing godly empire (or anything along those lines) 5/5 chance you're gonna end up fighting it in some way. DE says fourth faction is coming, all signs point to it being them.

This. It's less of a what if and more of a when.

Tenno, looks like you have forgotten. The Sentients were able to use Orokin technology against the Orokin almost bringing the Orokin empire down on its knees. Do you believe Orokin based weaponry will be able to stop this oncoming force of destruction?

Tenno, looks like you have forgotten. The Sentients were able to use Orokin technology against the Orokin almost bringing the Orokin empire down on its knees. Do you believe Orokin based weaponry will be able to stop this oncoming force of destruction?

I always assumed that's because the Orokin technology prior to the Tenno was probably ai/robotics based.  Most signs point to the Sentients being Sentient Machines.  The Tenno won the war because they couldn't be subverted.

tenno

Then they'll be met with 3.9 million Rhinos and Novas spamming Stomp and Prime while the couple of thousand other warframe idly stand by and wonder why they were able to bring the Orokin Empire to its knees in the first place.

^this

Really hard to say considering we don't know what the Sentients are. It does sound like code for artificial intelligence. If so, I could see them coming back if some escaped, but DE said the next faction would be the most alien. So, unless the Sentients where something entirely different then perhaps they return with an army of slave races from other solar systems.  Will be interesting to see what happens.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

I always assumed that's because the Orokin technology prior to the Tenno was probably ai/robotics based.  Most signs point to the Sentients being Sentient Machines.  The Tenno won the war because they couldn't be subverted.

Orokin mind control must not affect these beings either....

That's the entire reason the Tenno existed. Name one Tenno weapon that is electronic. I can only think of one: the castanas. Those nasty electric discharges seems good for killing, I dunno, robots?

Then they'll be met with 3.9 million Rhinos and Novas spamming Stomp and Prime while the couple of thousand other warframe idly stand by and wonder why they were able to bring the Orokin Empire to its knees in the first place.

I play Rhino and I resent that. I barely ever use stomp unless it's actually NEEDED. I just Iron Skin and use my guns for the most part, so I don't know what side of bed you got up on this morning but your opinions are pretty biased.

I play Rhino and I resent that. I barely ever use stomp unless it's actually NEEDED. I just Iron Skin and use my guns for the most part, so I don't know what side of bed you got up on this morning but your opinions are pretty biased.

Besides, the true OP solution to tons of mobs is Rhinos and Novas spamming MAX ROAR and Prime.

Edited by Gelkor

Tenno you may not remember, but long ago you were created by the Orokin to fight their enemy the Sentients. We have gotten word the Sentients have some how returned and are seeking revenge for their fallen brethren and to destroy and claim what is rightfully theirs. Grineer and Corpus have called a ceasefire and have agreed to help fight against this ancient force. The Red Veil will also be helping out where they are needed. Tenno you must work with them to defeat this force that endangers everyone in the universe.

-???

Just for lol, but what if sentients did survive and somehow are invading the solar system? Might go against lore, but eh we don't know much about the sentients

We'll kick their asses

Should the sentients decide to show up and aren't able to control electronics like they've been hinted at being able to do then I'll mow them all down with my supra to teach them a lesson for not following their own lore.

However if the sentients manage to take control of my supra then I'll be impressed, take the batteries out and then club them all to death with my new melee weapon.

If I am correct about mag prime's codex entry being about a battle with the sentients then

The countless articulating worm-ships of our enemy, ringed in glowing discs + the new faction will be the most alien looking = sentients confirmed for fourth enemy faction.