Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Warlords, Why Are You Wasting Our Time In Pluto

[DE]Momaw

The setting: Sechura.

The current conflict is either the 3rd or 4th attempt to attack the rail in the last week.  All the previous attacks were unsuccessful, and presently the rails stand at 99% versus 85% favoring the occupant.

People like Sechura to farm credits.

People don't want to pay taxes.  They want to come Sechura to farm credits. Paying taxes defeats the purpose.

All the time we are forced to beat our heads on your invading rail, we are not making credits.

You are either worse than the current owner, or no better. We don't want you.

Your attack will fail because all we want is to get back to farming credits, and the faster the attack is over the sooner that can happen.

You waste your time by building and deploying a rail that will fail.  You waste our time by forcing us to fight without the reward we want this sector for.

Why are you wasting everybody's time.

To be fair

The last conflict i did there offered 80-100k credits

Maybe not as fast as 5 wave and run defense spam but certainly not bad and much more of a challenge along the way with tenno specters

Id much prefer slower gold doing conflicts than spamming 5 waves

Its just way too boring

You mean like the dozen or so attempts made on Sechura while Shadows of Vengance held it?

Or the hundreds of cumilative attempts made on Eclipse rails?

It keeps happening becuase eventually someones going to take it.

Edited by Dualstar

Yes this is even more stupid than trying to conquer it to re-establish 0 tax, they are promising 5% tax (when in fact it is 0 now) and they are paying 50 credits! this is in fact THE DEFINITION of human STUPIDITY, when the aliens come and they want to learn our language, we must show THIS to teach them what stupidity is.

Sincerely i hope their lame computers crash and dont start back : D

Edited by Orbister

people will contest dark sectors because they can. every clan and its mum has a solar rail ready to go. so when a dark sector opens up, I will guarantee that someone will jump on it immediately

even if they don't expect to take the rail, you'll see a clan/alliance challenge a rail because those solar rails are just sitting around gathering dust

then again, some challenges are not intended to take over the rail, but simply to have a conflict end with the defender at 99-100% rail health, and thus that node has an extended period of farming. it's still down for 12 hours, we can't get around that. remember when it used to be 48? get over it, DE has made it pretty good for us with the current setup

as a warlord of a large clan, in a large alliance, I know for us, we're doing it in the hopes that no fight is put up quickly, the fight can be done expediently and Sechura holding alliance (or clan) can maintain it and get back to giving everyone 48hrs of unabeted conflict as soon as possible.  Simply attempting to mitigate people taxing it.

How about we get the option to fight for the rail owner by doing the normal mission it would be? I see dark sectors as 'mines' for the owner. Why can we not 'mine' them resources are credits while they are being attacked, in turn they automatically do 'damage' to the other rail. You would find that a lot of competitors would go down super fast if this were the option, because nobody gives a rats behind about attacking another rail with the current mission type.

TL;DR - Solar Rail conflict is stupid. Why are Tenno fighting Tenno.

people are stupid. they want to play darksectors for free to farm credits yet when a clan tries to take the rail and dangles some credit rewards for supporting their rail they do it for a measly few thousand credits then get taxed up to 20% on all credits after that clan wins the rail. if u people want a tax free rail then play for the clan promising tax free runs. dont support a clan that is clearly going to tax u the second they win and u end up paying more than the reward u so eagerly jumped for.

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

challenging a solar rail with your own solar rail, is directly challenging fellow tenno. by succeeding, you also severely impact the other clan's income and resources.

I get that, but I was talking about the literal meaning of directly. Direct fighting is PvP, which the Dark Sectors are not. They are PvEvP, which is Player vs Environment vs Player. The Tenno are fighting each other, but not directly as Sir Arblarg seems to be suggesting.

I get that, but I was talking about the literal meaning of directly. Direct fighting is PvP, which the Dark Sectors are not. They are PvEvP, which is Player vs Environment vs Player. The Tenno are fighting each other, but not directly as Sir Arblarg seems to be suggesting.

Because every word has to be used in its literal form apparently. Think of it as a civil war, you are directly rebelling against the other land owner. The only reason there isn't actual PvP over a rail is because the PvP aspect of this game is terribly skewed and imbalanced beyond belief. Either way, back to topic - people that contest free rails are jerks, end of story.

indirectly fighting would be hiring one of the other factions to attack their solar rail for you.

Edited by Hexerin

Because every word has to be used in its literal form apparently.

Because you said they were directly fighting, and that's not true. So be a big boy and accept that you make a simple mistake, instead of trying get the last word in with "I'm right you're wrong moving on."

Let's run this *@##$ into the ground because you're being grouchy.

Edited by Charismo

ATM the only thing the DS system is doing well ,is bringing out the a**holes in people.

But,I do believe that Sechura is safe from taxing hands .The simulated attacks by the Eclipse proves that. Even they need a place to farm.

If someone conquers it and puts taxes ,will automatically get "The Do*che Of The Year" Award and sent packing in the first hour of the next conflict,

Edited by Mr.Cristian

On topic.

Because it is their right to. It's an open node, it is going to get attacked. The best part about the DS is the XP. It's not there for you to farm credits. It's there for that clan/alliance to give YOU access to the node. They tax that, make conflict times shorter, meaning you get back to your place faster.