Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Movie] Teaser Trailer For User Created Movie

Darkfreack

This is a teaser trailer for a movie I am going to be making for warframe. I'm playing is safe with this so I will not be giving the frames voices, for fear of being persecuted.

This will be a chapter styled series, with some acts and scene mixes.

Please note, that this is a mock up teaser, the final version may not be the same to the one you see before you.

Comment and share your thoughts on this whole idea. I am open to suggestions and willing to take help when offered it.

Solid voice over albeit a tad campy and the echo could be toned down as said.

good use of that original Warframe teaser trailer too. That's the one that got me to sign up for the beta in early 2012-late 2011 (can't remember)

Solid voice over albeit a tad campy and the echo could be toned down as said.

good use of that original Warframe teaser trailer too. That's the one that got me to sign up for the beta in early 2012-late 2011 (can't remember)

Edited by RawGritz

That's awesome man!

May I ask how you got the trailer animations? Was it something premade by DE or did you make it yourself? 

Its pre made by DE them selves, I just thought I'd give it a creative spin.

Very well made! I'd love to see where you take it. My only criticism is that the narrative is too echo-y. Tone it down a down a bit. Also it looked like there was a excal producing a volt shield, which threw me off momentarily. 

It does throw people off, sorry about that. Just the animation cycle was to perfect for the narration I couldn't pass up the chance.

Me gusta. But how will it be made? Actual gameplay, Gmod, SFM?

It will be ingame best I can. If I could find skilled Gmod/SFM users, I'd ask for the assistance.

Please use your own gameplay footage, I'm tired of ppl using pre-rendered cut scene from the trailers. Be more creative. I'm kinda like your voice-over though. Keep it up.

The pre-rendered footage will be used from time to time, not fully, to convey a point or plot. If the assets are already there might as well use it to its full advantage. Like i said above, Ingame assets will be used and re-purposed to make the story I feel belongs.

Overall Chapter 1 which will be the intro will be pre-made to a degree to lay down the foundation, after that a ton of ingame with some outside if I can find help making it.