Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is 17+ Rated

Ketec

@Feallike And thats because TV curation is ranging from silly to full-retard. It's fine having somebody decapitated or blown to pieces, but God forbid saying F***, C*** or $* on air.

Exactly, that is why this game should be rated T in america and M everywhere else... and then get a lot gorier in America to bring it to M status. :D

DE YOU GET A EXCUSE! DO IT! XD

Edited by Feallike

you cant enforce kids and adults with minds like 12 yearolds here.

thats why there are community moderators. and staffs to moderate and lock. duh

and we all know ratings in game doesnt really work , moreso on asia.

and yes, we need more GORE for enemies hitting by different weapons. 

there is always a toggle on off for gore if you cant sleep at night.

Edited by Ritchel

"These forums are full of minors and young adults... People in those age groups shouldn't be exposed to some of the things that transpire in these forums.
As such, the forums could probably use a bit more structure to help contain some of our more rambunctious poster's - exuberance."

As a response to a line i saw in another thread ( locked).
These "minors" and children shouldn't be allowed to be in the forums or in game instead. Warframe is not PG 13.
If you allow your kids to play it and then cry its too violent and vulgar - then whose fault is it?
Warframe is Rated M/17+.

this is why theres so much crap in the forums... underage gamers infiltrating our game. A purge is in order

Dude, you get that that's just as violent then any TV 14 show in america. (Dexter, Breaking bad, Walking Dead) :/ Half the reason any M game is M is because of the F word. Not the violence.

Also all TV 14 shows bleep the F word.

So TBH DE should be aloud to have that gore with their current rating... :/ This game should be rated T right now. :o It doesn't have the F word and it isn't even as violent as most TV 14 shows. X_X

yeah kinda forgot about that 

thx for reminding me

still adding some swearing to the game wouldnt hurt either and therefore making it +18

something like lotus saying "S#&$ ! get out tenno this is a trap !!!" when the G3 would appear 

it would make it more impressive and lotus actually (sort of) caring 

couldn't agree with OP more. it's a nasty habit of game devs/hosts nowadays to set rules and then completely ignore them. however, at the end of the day this will not change, because those kids are what bring in the most revenue for the game. money speaks louder than integrity, especially in the F2P market.

Edited by Hexerin

warframe should be rated 18 if not 20+

i want more gore and i bet the reason we dont have it is because of that rating 

what "more" gore you ask ?

actual bodies exploding into tiny pieces when using blast elemental

burning corpses and screams of agony 

friend bodies from electricity

punctured bodies to the point where they look like swiss cheese when using puncture weapons

squashed body parts from impact damage

slash is ok

toxicated bodies ... no idea how to make them look, maybe pale ?

viral damage should make the bodies look rotten "plagued" as i would call it 

radiation should ... no idea, since radiation takes forever to make visible damages on bodies

and so on 

amirite people?

Yes, all my yes. Radiation damage makes me think of the wave gun from CoD zombies. (Look it up of you haven't seen it, it is an extremely entertaining gun to use!