Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Optional Reset For The Revamped New Player Experience

Yezzik

I'd like the choice, as it seems like a fitting time to offer one (and it would give me the chance to correct various Platinum-related mistakes I've made). Would anyone else?

Edited by Yezzik

Ech. Personally, I'm far too deep into the game to want to roll a new reset, and lose all my fancy crap, even if my platinum count would likely reach five digits from it.

All the same, while the argument for a second chance could be made for some, I don't think DE will consent to a reset, at least not at this juncture. Maybe further down the road when they're closer to official release.

I concur wholeheartedly.

DE, now (Or, even better, with U14) would be the perfect time for an acc reset. Seriously.

I'm so old in this game I don't even know what's rare nowadays and what's not anymore...

Edited by CenSilver

I don't see why it would return traded plat.

It shouldn't return plat put to dojo either but I don't think DE have systems to monitor that, hence why you couldn't reset when it was originally possible if you had contributed anything to dojo.

It shouldn't return plat put to dojo either but I don't think DE have systems to monitor that, hence why you couldn't reset when it was originally possible if you had contributed anything to dojo.

Darn it... Forgot about this :L

On topic: I would prefer being able to start a fresh game within your original account. Both accounts/games inside your account would have shared plat, name, clan, chat (council chat is the biggest reason why I'd like this).

Darn it... Forgot about this :L

What if it only returns Plat used to buy slots or things you bought in the Market?

I... Only want this 'IF' you can have it OPTIONALLY. 

If i wanted to have the new player experience however...  I'd just make a new account, and I have.

I thought you weren't allowed to do that.

I never heard of anything stating I couldn't make a Alt to try out the game again fresh ;-;

DE is against alts, and they said it few times. They are against them because most of people exploit them for event scores and forum trolling.

DE is against alts, and they said it few times. They are against them because most of people exploit them for event scores and forum trolling.

I guess I never try the game out fresh again [ a forced reset would chase me away from the game :P]