Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That Are Too Simple To Avoid Makeing

Beial

Next easter i would want the penta to shoot easter eggs

<3

Clearly you haven't been on the Fan Concepts forum recently, so allow me to explain.

Lanka is not a railgun.

A railgun is a high-powered, rail-based weapon that fires a projectile with extremely high penetration.

Lanka is a coilgun, which fires projectiles via electromagnetic induction - thus, not hit-scan and not penetrative.

I do apologise for me having to type this but after being on that forum, I can't stop myself when people say Lanka is a railgun.

THANK YOU

Clearly you haven't been on the Fan Concepts forum recently, so allow me to explain.

Lanka is not a railgun.

A railgun is a high-powered, rail-based weapon that fires a projectile with extremely high penetration.

Lanka is a coilgun, which fires projectiles via electromagnetic induction - thus, not hit-scan and not penetrative.

I do apologise for me having to type this but after being on that forum, I can't stop myself when people say Lanka is a railgun.

Railguns use electromagnetic induction.

lolwat

Claws or Katars...

Claws like, instead of the blunt kogakes but bladed fists and feet.

There was a temporarily glitched Codex which showed unreleased weapons such as the now released Serro, unnamed claws were among those unreleased weapons.

Bladed Tonfas are coming I just hope that they are Puncture based rather than slash

Depending on how they're used, they should probably be both.

Me personally I just want actual dual wield SWORDS, as in a SWORD in both hands.  Not this main hand dagger, off hand sword bullS#&amp;&#036; they keep on doing.  It's not realistic, not practical, and with the movesets and stances, it doesn't even make since as all it does is basically nerf the range with one of your weapons.  

Edited by Beas7ie

A throwback with a twist. The wrench. A nice homage to old school shooters with this one but put a (likely) Corpus twist on it.

While we're at it, let's also get a gun that turns enemies into chickens.

.50 Cal sniper rifle. Bolt action but magazine fed. Hits hard enough that you'd rather get hit by a truck. I'm talkin 300 base damage, no charge-up derpin around, just good old blowing people's limbs off with a single bullet - so I guess it'll mostly do slash damage.

a grappling hook like from Zelda (that acts like a "Ripline" in secondary form), and a healing gun for support or a gun that focuses more on procs and less on damage

rifles and bombs are boring and we already have millions of them.....

There is a pistol with 50% status chance and 35 base damage. Forget what it's called, it's the one that does corrosive damage.

There is a pistol with 50% status chance and 35 base damage. Forget what it's called, it's the one that does corrosive damage.

yeah i know we have the Tysis but still i wish there was more 'weapons' that had more support or utility use, like a freeze ray (like the freeze ray they said they were working on.... months ago..)

Lanka is not a railgun.

I was gonna ask what the difference was, but then I googled it instead, in case anyone else is wondering about the difference between a coil gun and a railgun, it's that a coil gun has a barrel inside a (series of) coil(s) which propels a magnetic bullet, a railgun uses the bullet to form a circut to propel it.

Though, a coilgun is better adapted for handguns, the Lanka should be classified as a railgun.