The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

im going to go ahead and say your servers are bogged down right now because any communication it needs from them either times out or just doesnt happen.

i have also finally got into a game but instead of finding me a group it put me in solo.

Edited by Nemesis353

I just created a second account since I can't log into the forums with mine either. Is this still going on or am I experiencing something different?

that seems like a different problem to me but i could be wrong.

i dont know if you tried but

1. make sure you used the right email address (caps might matter)

2. make sure its verified

3. check password agian or reset it.

you should be able to login to the forums no problem.

UPDATE:

still seems like the servers are really busy to me.

Edited by Nemesis353

I'm getting a similar problem, as well. I can log in (albeit after a few attempts and a restart of the client), but I can't seem to join any missions. It gets stuck on the "looking for players" thing.

I can start solo matches, however.

Yeah, seems like there's another problem with the logins. Just got forced out, but I'm back in now and Chat is down (Chat is indicating Error 10054).

Edit: Chat has come back up, but it is apparently lagging.

Edited by JustJesse

It is still down for me, either I get a "Check your login information" error, or it times out and can't connect to the server. I also couldn't even get on the forums earlier as well.

EDIT: I was able to get online and play solo, but after awhile it forced me off and is now timing out again.

Edited by Ironwaffle191

The first days i can play for hours, in the last 2 days, i have crashes, disconnects, login problems, kicks from partys, not able to play alert mission, red screens with client errors, falling out of the level architecturs and many more problems, the problems gos higher and higher.

The first days i can play for hours, in the last 2 days, i have crashes, disconnects, login problems, kicks from partys, not able to play alert mission, red screens with client errors, falling out of the level architecturs and many more problems, the problems gos higher and higher.

I have the same.

The first time I had a blue screen. I can not right the first time to connect to the missions, permanently throws at the screen authorization. Something is wrong with the latest update! We are waiting for patches!