Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Things Come To Those Who... Don't Care?

XAN3MK

Yes, I really have no idea what a fitting title would be for this subject.

Nothing special about this topic, just my intention to share some wisdom with the Warframe folks -- Three Zanuka/Harvester kills TOTAL (yes, thats the total sum of spawns for me) and the Detron is being built as we speak. Yes, I'm aware it is RNGs at work, but the moral of the story still stands -- don't chase after things that were deliberatly made to not be chased after, let them come at you when they please. You'll be a happier person for it.

I never intended to farm the Detron, or run after the Harvester, yet it came right into my hands.

Lets see what the G3 ratio will be.

P.S. Stalker is slowly turning into a common enemy, I see him like every 3rd/4th game I pop into. I probably have 5 Dread blueprints just from the past 2-3 days.

Yes, I really have no idea what a fitting title would be for this subject.

That's because the jist of your thread is. "I got the Detron pretty easy, I wonder how hard the Brakk will be to get"

Which really isn't a discussion, because the answer is RNG, and you already know that.

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..."

Not sure if it's Thoreau or Hawthorne who originally said this, but this pretty much sums up my feelings about RNG in the game. I remember going through a dry spell of encounters (no G3, Stalker, or Harvester), then one day I ran into Stalker thrice and the G3 also surprised me on a nightmare mode mission. That was a pretty fun day. 

Honestly, it's much more satisfying picking up/ encountering something you weren't expecting to find, than it is to spend hours upon hours looking for something and never finding it. 

I'm still waiting for my despair, cause I already have everything else in the game.

But I cant stop not caring, cause its just shows how rng is crazy, but yes ur Chinese-fortune-cookie-masterly-advise is good.

Same thing happened to me, but got the brakk very easily.  The detron took awhile to get because at the time, i wanted it.  But as soon as I didn't care for collecting it anymore, that Harvester went aver me like crazy.  Too bad I forgot to scan him and the G3 though, though I have a feeling my team would be ticked off if they saw me scanning instead of shooting the G3.

May RNG land on your shoulder today.

Much the same thing happened to me. I would run into him on chance, get a part, get excited, try to farm, give up, then have another chance encounter when I wasn't expecting it. As it stands, if they ever decided to make a Dual Detron, I'd be set.

Less luck with the G3. I got the Brakk from Gradivus anyways, and the few times I've seen them I instantly am destroyed, so I'm in no hurry.

Well i got Despair after ~850 hours of playtime, only after i stopped caring. (Still no Hate, but but i literally dont care about it.)

So yes, lets all stop giving a F***. And before we know it, we ill be swimming in delta beacons, Brakk and Detron parts.

Edited by Dualstar

I shall read you a poem I wrote for another thread. *Ah-em*

I am the sequence you procure,

I am the chaos you endure,

I am the order you inquire,

I am the coincidence you desire,

I am the system you withstand,

I am the turmoil you demand,

I am the equitable and the fair,

I am the bias you despair,

I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,

For I am the one they call RNG.

I shall read you a poem I wrote for another thread. *Ah-em*

I am the sequence you procure,
I am the chaos you endure,
I am the order you inquire,
I am the coincidence you desire,
I am the system you withstand,
I am the turmoil you demand,
I am the equitable and the fair,
I am the bias you despair,
I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,
For I am the one they call RNG.

A terrifying reminder, clearly an artistic vision of equal caliber to that of Ozymandias.

pretty much i got the oh so famous tranquil cleave my first mission to earth survival in 4 minutes right after the stances update. then sold it because it sucks. now on the other hand my oh so worshipped dual ichors, RNGesus hasn't blessed me with even swirling tiger given that is what i need; so lets not even go there with crossing snakes.

I have so much morphics and gallium and neurodes and neural sensors, simply because I DONT farm for them and don't really care about them.

But orokin cells...?
._.

Edit: Thought I saw someone post after mine so I posted again, sorry for double post, can't for the life of me figure out how to delete it

Edited by EverythingNagato