The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

I'm expecting this not this Wednesday but next week. Can't wait to fight alongside some Loki Prime players :)

Oh, and for the proof that PC Rhino Prime Access landed just one week after the PC Ember Prime Access ended/Golden Warrior teaser was released, here is the update log for U12.4, in which the Tethra's Doom event and Rhino Prime were debuted: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189809-update-1240/

So don't worry guys, Loki Prime Access for PC should be coming out next Wednesday, and hopefully PS4 stays on track and it comes out a month from now for the PS4 version, although sooner is of course better :)

God RNG bless you, man.

Sybaris just came out a week ago and you want that prime. And it's an okay gun. Don't expect it to be primed anytime soon

It's not that I want it primed, moreso than the lore making it a more likely target. Soma would make for a good choice too, but I guess it's balance concerns that have me slightly ancy I guess. (Really like my Soma and Sybaris as is, in fairness)

And in all honesty, I'd rather get a Tigris Prime already, if only because a Prime of that could help fix some of the base weapon's shortcomings.

I'm expecting this not this Wednesday but next week. Can't wait to fight alongside some Loki Prime players :)

Oh, and for the proof that PC Rhino Prime Access landed just one week after the PC Ember Prime Access ended/Golden Warrior teaser was released, here is the update log for U12.4, in which the Tethra's Doom event and Rhino Prime were debuted: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189809-update-1240/

So don't worry guys, Loki Prime Access for PC should be coming out next Wednesday, and hopefully PS4 stays on track and it comes out a month from now for the PS4 version, although sooner is of course better :)

Well I do hope its this Wednesday but meh I can wait until the next

Um, that was the PS4 version. PC version came out a week after the A Golden Warrior Rises teaser. That teaser came out February 26. PS4 Rhino Prime Access came out March 27. 

Also this. PS4 was the only one to have a month delay.

He wasn´t talking about the time between the teaser and the release, he was talking about the time Ember Prime access ends and the Rhino Prime access become available and the was more then just 1 week between.

He wasn´t talking about the time between the teaser and the release, he was talking about the time Ember Prime access ends and the Rhino Prime access become available and the was more then just 1 week between.

Well.....I..think Mystic and Antoine flame are right there and well..I think it should be this Wednesday or the next. so..we're just hopeing.

I just hope if Prime Access comes, we get it just a little quicker and possibly with more options. Had to pass on Rhino's this time. If its Loki's, insta-buy

The trouble with Loki Prime, of course, is, even if it is the coolest looking thing in the universe, you won't actually see it half the time.

I just hope if Prime Access comes, we get it just a little quicker and possibly with more options. Had to pass on Rhino's this time. If its Loki's, insta-buy

Yeah hope comes out today, not long now in the UK untill the update is here at 4:00. But yeah really hopen they just give us what we want

And the teaser was released the same day that the Ember Prime Access ended. Pretty sure it was one week. What day did ember prime access end if it wasn't feb 26?