The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

Soma prime is still a way's off. I'd more likely expect a Tigris or even Sybaris Prime before a Soma Prime.

Sybaris just came out a week ago and you want that prime. And it's an okay gun. Don't expect it to be primed anytime soon

The sensible side of my brain tells me it's gonna be Loki Prime because of how much sense it makes.  The greedy side of my brain said Vauban Prime because one just cannot have enough Vauban.  The side of my brain that hates me says Ash Prime because of how much I hate Ash.  Whereas the goofball side of my brain said it'll definitely be Frost Prime Prime because Frost Prime isn't Prime enough, needs many more gold bits and general flashiness.

As far as weaponry?  Loki is a trickster so I'm gonna go off on an odd tangent and say Dark Dagger Prime alongside .... Vectis Prime?  I'm trying to come up with an older Tenno weapon that's yet to be primed but my brain is not being utterly helpful at the moment.

This post was brought to you by the letter E, the color Dark Orange, the word Prime, and my stupid fingers for having typed it.

Edited by Bobtm0

To keep things tidy in General Discussion, I'm designating this as the master megathread for all next Prime frame and weapons anticipation/speculation/hype.

All similar threads will be merged with this one.

I'm expecting Loki Prime myself as it only seems logical, based on past Livestreams (they were choosing between Rhino and Loki Prime to be released, it's just that Rhino got the nod first).

Definitely Me Prime.

She's right you know.

We need an equal ratio of male to female Primes.

Just saiyan.

Well didn't we get Mag Prime then Ember Prime? and before that Excalibur Prime then Frost Prime?

It wouldn't be so far fetched for the next Prime to be male.

To keep things tidy in General Discussion, I'm designating this as the master megathread for all next Prime frame and weapons anticipation/speculation/hype.

I'm expecting Loki Prime myself as it only seems logical, based on past Livestreams (they were choosing between Rhino and Loki Prime to be released, it's just that Rhino got the nod first).

Question. Is it ok to mention what is in that "datamined" picture from other thread? As i see that some people are way off from what is in there.

Question. Is it ok to mention what is in that "datamined" picture from other thread? As i see that some people are way off from what is in there.

I haven't seen the picture myself, but Loki and Bo Prime are both a given. One is in the ee.log, the other was briefly leaked in the in-game Codex. Also there's gonna be dangly bits.

What does that had to do with this topic? >.> wanted the video to be on its own topic at least you could have moved it to off-topic or something... -_-

Loki Prime coming soon™ you know what that means...

So because of "Loki Prime coming soon" my epic video will be buried forever in the flood of the megathread.. oh well :( if i posted the video on another sub-forum without anything written on the topic, it wouldn't got merged...

I'm slightly confused why so much people are screaming Loki but to be fair an Loki Prime whuold be sweet, I love his powers and I have to say hes much better then ash in my eyes. Also when I first got warframe was a long time ago can't remaber but when I re-installed it I loved Loki he was great and my cloaking skill was super.

However here my things I dislike about Loki, one hes classed as an "New Player Warframe" and I dislike that feedback and 2nd his looks are bad, so I'm hoping if it is an Loki Prime he will look bad @$$ or Swag,Brass,Bling,Gold and so much more people call it.

However I whuold love to have 3 Primes out of this list to be the next one.

1.Nova

2. Nekros

3. Valkyr

Now as much an Brass or Bling of Nekros might look odd and feel out of place due to Nekros is more of a dark and creepy warframe, but hay maybe the Devs won't give him Bling and add maybe a creepy bones or something to him. But mostly the next Prime I want is Nova.

Thats my wish, but a Loki Prime sure why not i'll get!

I mean I love my Rhino Prime and Ember (a little too much on ember :3)

Edited by LegionCynex