The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

hello

the next prime will most certainly be Loki, so the prime weapons will most certainly be Stealthy.

My guess:

Cernos Prime

Hikou prime (i would love those)

Bo Prime

What Weapon do you think will become Prime ?

or kunai instead of hikou (still have hopes for nyx prime XD)

Wyrm Prime and something called Sugatra. Seem like there isnt any Primary or Secondary Primes.

Sugatra is an accessory, there'll be Primary as well. Secondaries can't be bought from the access if i remember correctly.

As far as i know, every Prime release has contained a Frame,Primary,Secondary & Melee

Feel free to correct me on that though.

Edited by Whoops...

i say its

Loki Prime

Vectis Prime

Kunai Prime

Bo Prime

I hope so. We're way overdue for a primed version of a sniper rifle and a secondary throwing weapon. I never used the regular bo, but i'll certainly try out it's primed predecessor. However, Kunai Prime is what interests me the most. Excalibur Prime, Paris Prime, Kunai Prime and Reaper Prime would be such an amazing loadout. Be the Anti-Stalker, or perhaps Stalker-Prime fits better. 

Edited by Tymerc

Well thing is, this looks nothing like Loki, not even his body. That or the image is at a really horrible angle.

It's Loki prime.

Helmet is the same that in the "Devstream 29 - So much reveal" at 1:06:04.

Feet are the same as Loki.

Gold parts of the same type as Rhino prime.

Definitively Loki prime.

It's Loki prime.

Helmet is the same that in the "Devstream 29 - So much reveal" at 1:06:04.

Feet are the same as Loki.

Gold parts of the same type as Rhino prime.

Definitively Loki prime.

I must be blind because I dont even see any gold parts

I hope for a perfect prime /access transition.

The new pack should come up the day the old one comes down.

They have to give us SOMETHING eh? Last patch was meh. Weekend event didn't actually have anything real to do. This was pretty much the weakest .5 patch in history (there has been .5 patches with big events, prime releases or new frame releases).

One would hope they would transition over without a gap D:

Edited by Shehriazad

I hope for a perfect prime /access transition.

The new pack should come up the day the old one comes down.

They have to give us SOMETHING eh? Last patch was meh. Weekend event didn't actually have anything real to do. This was pretty much the weakest .5 patch in history (there has been .5 patches with big events, prime releases or new frame releases).

One would hope they would transition over without a gap D:

Yeah man...  Teasing us for a whole week with that 1 minute long youtube video last time was terrible.  lol.

They didn't even tease us with another video and we are pretty much 2 days away from the next Prime and I can't contain my Hype, I feel that keeping things as mysterious as possible is really working.

Uh, we got the Rhino Prime teaser video only after Ember Prime Access ended. So, we just might get a Loki Prime teaser. Last time, Rhino Prime came a week after the teaser video debuted, so don't expect Loki Prime in 2 days.