Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Text Adventure

Moderius

>Murder everyone with bladestorm and Dread.

You murder everyone in this room. 

This room was empty.

The Lotus reminds you that these targets are high flight risk. But she says it in a pretty sarcastic way, because what are you doing, everyone is in the next room.

You are immediately launched into the mission. The Text Adventure does not support a squad deployment.

You are teleported inside the Tower, or something, you are unsure how you arrived. But you're there now, and you're alone, and the Neural Sentry has told everyone in the Tower that you're a jerk.

>Act like a jerk. Advance towards the market target on minimap while murdering anything on sight. Do not walk back but open all the containers and lockers.

You peruse the myriad of enemies who you stopped to take a picture of, while they were gouging chunks out of your teammates. Thanks to Helios, you also have the most thoroughly detailed scans of various containers possible.

It is to be noted that all of the enemies in the Codex do not like you as a person. They have told others you are "dumb" and "look fat in that armor" and that when you're extracting, you can't see it but everyone is chucking you the bird through the windows. These scans are very detailed.

>Laugh, exit, and select Mimas, Saturn

>Act like a jerk. Advance towards the market target on minimap while murdering anything on sight. Do not walk back but open all the containers and lockers.

You break and open everything you come across, completely ignoring that these poor, brainwashed minions were storing the meager remains of their previous lives in those lockers, the last remnants of their memories before they became unwilling tools for the Neural Sentry. They watch as you rifle through their things and just leave a mess everywhere, and they agree you're a pretty huge jerk.

You can overhear the Capture targets conversing. They are talking about why they leave these doors unlocked when they can obviously lock some of them.

You break and open everything you come across, completely ignoring that these poor, brainwashed minions were storing the meager remains of their previous lives in those lockers, the last remnants of their memories before they became unwilling tools for the Neural Sentry. They watch as you rifle through their things and just leave a mess everywhere, and they agree you're a pretty huge jerk.

You can overhear the Capture targets conversing. They are talking about why they leave these doors unlocked when they can obviously lock some of them.

>Aim for the head. Take the shot.

>Aim for the head. Take the shot.

You decapitate one of the Capture targets. You have some serious misgivings regarding the word "capture". 

The other target is clearly upset, and runs away, making a sound that can be described as "bluh bluh bluh I'm a stupid Tenno I shot somebody in the face". Also he is chucking the bird over his shoulder, because he is Grineer, and they are not very polite.

You decapitate one of the Capture targets. You have some serious misgivings regarding the word "capture". 

The other target is clearly upset, and runs away, making a sound that can be described as "bluh bluh bluh I'm a stupid Tenno I shot somebody in the face". Also he is chucking the bird over his shoulder, because he is Grineer, and they are not very polite.

>Reach for the dead body and press the action key.

It's home-o-clock at work so I'll be back later.

Dude you're awesome at this. have a great day and I'll wait for your come back.