Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

And where is this lore on Frost coming from? Did DE ninja in another entry for Frost Prime or something? I want sources.

It might be in the codex, but around Christmas time there was lore stating the first Frost was created to keep the Infested epidemic in stasis. Some other information on the wiki is also missing too, but if you're skeptic on this I doubt you'll also believe the other info :P

It might be in the codex, but around Christmas time there was lore stating the first Frost was created to keep the Infested epidemic in stasis. Some other information on the wiki is also missing too, but if you're skeptic on this I doubt you'll also believe the other info :P

There's no Frost lore in the Codex about him keeping the Infested epidemic in stasis. Link the lore from around Christmas time, please?

Edited by Nealybealy

Then until you actually pull this up you sit on a throne of LIES.

There's no Frost lore in the Codex about him keeping the Infested epidemic in stasis. Link the lore from around Christmas time, please?

I can't, I don't know how to bring up a page from that long ago. The wikia changed a lot since then. 

Then until you actually pull this up you sit on a throne of LIES.

Well, not asking you to believe me, just going on what I saw. Take it for it is, or deny it, either way. Keep in mind this was forever ago, but oh well.

Wildfire and Hellfire

:/

Yes, rifles have 2 fire mods, just like how secondaries have 2 ice mods, and melees have 2 electricity mods, but the fact that shotguns have 2 fire mods that are completely independent from rifles is not an argument for the implementation of ice event mods.

I seriously have no idea how much more clearly I can explain such a simple concept to some of you. Do I need to make a graph? Maybe I could put it in the form of a young childs toy.

Yes, rifles have 2 fire mods, just like how secondaries have 2 ice mods, and melees have 2 electricity mods, but the fact that shotguns have 2 fire mods that are completely independent from rifles is not an argument for the implementation of ice event mods.

I seriously have no idea how much more clearly I can explain such a simple concept to some of you. Do I need to make a graph? Maybe I could put it in the form of a young childs toy.

FIRE:

- Rifle Mods: Hellfire, Wildfire.

- Shotgun Mods: Blaze, Incindiary Coat.

- Pistol Mods: Heated Charge.

- Melee Mods: Molten Impact

TOTAL COUNT: 1 For each category, plus two extras. (6 in total)

POISON:

- Rifle Mods: Infected Clip, Malignant Force. 

- Shotgun Mods: Contagious Spread, Toxic Barrage.

- Pistol Mods: Pathogen Rounds, Pistol Pestilence.

- Melee Mods: Fever Strike, Virulent Scourge. 

TOTAL COUNT: 2 For each category. (8 in total)

ELECTRICITY:

- Rifle Mods: Stormbringer, High Voltage.

- Shotgun Mods: Charged Shell, Shell Shock.

- Pistol Mods: Convulsion, Jolt.

- Melee Mods: Shocking Touch, Voltaic Strike. EDIT: Also Focus Energy.

TOTAL COUNT: 2 For each category plus one extra. (9 in total)

ICE:

- Rifle: Cryo Rounds.

- Shotgun: Chilling Grasp.

- Pistol: Deep Freeze, Ice Storm.

- Melee: North Wind.

TOTAL COUNT: 1 For each category, plus one extra. (5 in total)

Here's your graph. Didn't know 5 was equal to 6. Hmm, maybe I need to retake a math course or something.

Edited by XxMAGGOTxX

Except you can't equip a shotgun and a rifle at the same time, including both as an argument for why ice mods should be the next one implemented doesn't make sense.

In effect, 5 does in fact equal 6, because you can't get any benefit from the 6th.

When you get dressed in the morning, do you choose what pants to wear based on what matches the shoes you leave in your closet?

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

^ You forgot focus energy for melee.

Thank you for that aha.

But like, dude, I'm not saying that it really matters about the whole which has more, it's just that I saw two and two and added them. Frost was created during the Infestation epidemic (that's the lore I saw, but of course people will question it because they didn't agree with my idea at first) and that fire had more mods already. Just thought that maybe, hopefully this time Ice would get some love. Like S#&$, tell me Ice gets love. Look at Frost man, he's so under-looked by the devs. But that's another topic for another thread.

Except you can't equip a shotgun and a rifle at the same time, including both as an argument for why ice mods should be the next one implemented doesn't make sense.

In effect, 5 does in fact equal 6, because you can't get any benefit from the 6th.

When you get dressed in the morning, do you choose what pants to wear based on what matches the shoes you leave in your closet?

Okay, so hold on, you're telling me I can't have two fire rifle mods at the same time (when there are in fact, look at the previous post, giving you the graph you so desired) and the same goes for shotguns? Hmm, is there a glitch in the game then? Maybe you should report that. Because as far as I'm concerned, you can use Wildfire and Hell Fire at the same time on the same rifle. OH, look, you can do that with shotguns too, except instead it's Blaze and Incindiary Coat. Hmm, you should report that glitch to the Dev's. 

Lol you're trying to tell me 5 and 6 are equal, no they are not. Yes, they are both primary weapons, but the fact remains that there isn't just one primary all across the board, there are different types. And there are 6 fire mods, 5 ice. Count on your hands, or maybe use tally marks to figure it out.

FIRE:

- Primary Mods: Hellfire, Wildfire -OR-  Blaze, Incindiary Coat.

- Pistol Mods: Heated Charge.

- Melee Mods: Molten Impact

TOTAL EFFECTIVE COUNT: 1 For each category, plus one extra. (4 in total)

POISON:

- Primary Mods: Infected Clip, Malignant Force -OR- Contagious Spread, Toxic Barrage.

- Pistol Mods: Pathogen Rounds, Pistol Pestilence.

- Melee Mods: Fever Strike, Virulent Scourge. 

TOTAL EFFECTIVE COUNT: 2 For each category. (6 in total)

ELECTRICITY:

- Primary Mods: Stormbringer, High Voltage -OR- Charged Shell, Shell Shock.

- Pistol Mods: Convulsion, Jolt.

- Melee Mods: Shocking Touch, Voltaic Strike, Focus Energy

TOTAL EFFECTIVE COUNT: 2 For each category, plus one extra. (7 in total)

ICE:

- Primary Mods: Cryo Rounds -OR- Chilling Grasp.

- Pistol: Deep Freeze, Ice Storm.

- Melee: North Wind.

TOTAL EFFECTIVE COUNT: 1 For each category, plus one extra. (4 in total)

Maybe you should take a math class that extends beyond basic addition.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

Hmm, didn't know shotguns and rifles were the same weapons. I'll try and stack a serration on my Hek next time I go in. 

LOL OH WAIT, shotguns and rifles are two totally different weapons.

Wish there was a class for some common sense. 

Okay, so hold on, you're telling me I can't have two fire rifle mods at the same time (when there are in fact, look at the previous post, giving you the graph you so desired) and the same goes for shotguns? Hmm, is there a glitch in the game then? Maybe you should report that. Because as far as I'm concerned, you can use Wildfire and Hell Fire at the same time on the same rifle. OH, look, you can do that with shotguns too, except instead it's Blaze and Incindiary Coat. Hmm, you should report that glitch to the Dev's. 

Lol you're trying to tell me 5 and 6 are equal, no they are not. Yes, they are both primary weapons, but the fact remains that there isn't just one primary all across the board, there are different types. And there are 6 fire mods, 5 ice. Count on your hands, or maybe use tally marks to figure it out.

Yes, you can equip two fire mods on a rifle, OR a shotgun, total effective fire mods on primaries, two.

You can also equip two ice mods on a pistol, total effective Ice mods on secondaries, two

I'm not saying you can't equip two fire mods on rifles, I'm saying counting the fire mods from both shotguns and rifles as effective mods is not a valid argument as for why Ice mods are a higher priority to be implemented, because only 2 of the 4 primary fire mods can be equipped at any time.

Hmm, didn't know shotguns and rifles were the same weapons. I'll try and stack a serration on my Hek next time I go in. 

LOL OH WAIT, shotguns and rifles are two totally different weapons.

Wish there was a class for some common sense.

Me too... I'm done arguing with simpletons for tonight.

I'm not saying primaries, secondaries, melee weapons. I'm saying Shotgun, Rifle, Pistol, Melee. Because yes, there is the primary category, but shotguns do not use rifle mods, nor do rifles use shotgun mods. Many other weapon types "borrow" rifle mods also. But my main point is that shotgun mods cannot be used on the rifle or vice versa. 

So uh... Yeah, Where is he? And what happened to his terrifyingly evil plan that is suppose to be "our futur", which is probably destroying us with the infested. Did he chicken out? Did he... find a beautifull beach, relaxing on a long chair, starring at the sea, drinking cocktails made with fruit juices and decided to leave us alone cuz he realized we're too powerfull and our powers isn't something to play around with? Or did he and his Zanuka turn into horrible monsters since they infested themselves? Or is he actually thinking of something to come back in force?

Edited by EliteRider