Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors Seems To Make Everyone Angry A Lot

Omega7142

I do not think I have seen like any constructive posts when it comes to dark sectors and clan conflicts.  It is all just people being mad and most of the community not caring and farming clan money.  Am I alone in seeing it this way and is there something with the dark sectors that adds productively to the community and the game?

It makes a select group of people repeatedly angry to the point that they feel the need to constantly drag everyone else into the discussion of their anger. A general tip when you engage in "hot topics"; for every person you see talking there are generally thousands more who do not care either way about the conversation. 

In the last carnival here me and my friends meet a guy who was looking for a excuse to start a fight with one of us, he seemed VERY angry.... lets just say that he thought twice when the rest of the group noticed and went to back our friend up and he saw he was going 13 vs 1.

Some people just like to be angry.

Edited by Kao-Snake

In the last carnival here me and my friends meet a guy who was looking for a excuse to start a fight with one of us, he seemed VERY angry.... lets just say that he thought twice when the rest of the group noticed and went to back our friend up and he saw he was going 13 vs 1.

Some people just like to be angry.

Nah they are just emotionally immature or unstable, maybe lacking in discipline? ^^

Well, it's a mob war out there between two of the biggest Marioso and no one likes being mob candy(Well, used by them to further the mob war).

So much gangsters in this game. Thug life...

Edited by SirAuron

Well people play many different dark sectors for many different reason such as credits, XP, resources, mods, or just simply trying to survive as long as possible. The problem is trying to find an entire group with the same exact interest.