The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail Alad V!

Legion-Shields

Darvo all day. Profit, cool guy to work for, fun times - what more can a mercenary ask for?

The Lotus is fine, but she's simply an AI. I can still work to keep forces in balance, but it's not enjoyable working for a machine that is controlled by I don't know who. Heck, how do we know she's not a Sentient, eh?

No thanks, Darvo all the way - provided he doesn't go crazy and become another Alad V, then I'll have to put him down too.

Alad would turn on you at a moment's notice and dissect you to further his experiments.

The Lotus seeks to keep peace through balance, but all those attempts lead to is continued suffering - for Tenno and all others.

There is only one true course of action: the Tenno must lay claim to their birthright. As the sons and daughters of the Orokin, as their creations, as the ones who cut them down and wiped them from the galaxy, we are the only ones with a TRUE right to call ourselves the masters of this galaxy. If we want there to be peace, if we want to stop this bloodshed of our brothers and sisters in arms that happens day by day, we must rise up, wipe out the Corpus and the Grineer alike, and place ourselves as the masters of this universe.

So says the Conflagration.

No thanks, Darvo all the way - provided he doesn't go crazy and become another Alad V, then I'll have to put him down too.

I think we'll see Frohd fall into this next. With the threat of project Tethra gone, who knows what he's been up to?

Alad V is an overrated fruit cake. Just my 2 cents. IT'S THE TRUTH! DON'T DENY THE FACTS PEOPLE.

He's also a seriously stubborn sore loser. How many times have we stopped his plans in some way? I think it's good to know when it's time to give up, but he's just going beyond the levels of a sore loser.

He's also a seriously stubborn sore loser. How many times have we stopped his plans in some way? I think it's good to know when it's time to give up, but he's just going beyond the levels of a sore loser.

I think Vay Hek is even more of a baby in those regards. Only problem is that he's got A LOT more resources at this back to do whatever he wants with.

I think Vay Hek is even more of a baby in those regards. Only problem is that he's got A LOT more resources at this back to do whatever he wants with.

Yeah, you're right. I kind of forgot Vay Hek's done quite a lot of "I'm never giving up" situations as well. Still, Salad is resorting to something that will most likely consume him. That's beyond desperate and kind of depressing.

When there's one common enemy such as Alad V and nobody else, it wouldn't make sense supporting him.

When there's one common enemy

> enemy

wat...

Alad V is a hero, get your facts right

Sounds like a case of stockholm.

Alad would turn on you at a moment's notice and dissect you to further his experiments.

The Lotus seeks to keep peace through balance, but all those attempts lead to is continued suffering - for Tenno and all others.

There is only one true course of action: the Tenno must lay claim to their birthright. As the sons and daughters of the Orokin, as their creations, as the ones who cut them down and wiped them from the galaxy, we are the only ones with a TRUE right to call ourselves the masters of this galaxy. If we want there to be peace, if we want to stop this bloodshed of our brothers and sisters in arms that happens day by day, we must rise up, wipe out the Corpus and the Grineer alike, and place ourselves as the masters of this universe.

So says the Conflagration.

Tenno are currently struggling to bring peace to a single solar system out of an estimated four hundred billion in this galaxy alone (according to wikipedia).

WARFRAME is over a year old with interstellar travel still being but a vague rumor.

Yeah.....

AH, FINALLY ONE WHO SPEAKS.

TELL ME, HOW DO WE KNOW LOTUS IS ANY BETTER? WHAT HAS CHANGED IN PEACE'S FAVOR UNDER HER GUIDANCE? NOTHING, I TELL YOU! THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS FALLING FURTHER AND FURTHER INTO CHAOS, AND THE LOTUS IS NOT UP TO THE TASK! WE MUST TURN TO SOMEONE ELSE! NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!

Well she doesn't dissect our Tenno brethern and make them into Tenno hunting robots so there's a point in her favor right there.  

Tenno are currently struggling to bring peace to a single solar system out of an estimated four hundred billion in this galaxy alone (according to wikipedia).

WARFRAME is over a year old with interstellar travel still being but a vague rumor.

Yeah.....

And don't even mention the discrepancy between "masters of this galaxy" and "masters of the (known) universe".

All the more reason for us to wipe away those that would call us foes - time is everyone's enemy, but we are strong enough to crush all others who oppose us while their soldiers will struggle to kill just one of us alone.

All the more reason for us to wipe away those that would call us foes - time is everyone's enemy, but we are strong enough to crush all others who oppose us while their soldiers will struggle to kill just one of us alone.

It's funny that you rail against Alad when even he isn't bad enough to be called genocidaire. We stand against oppression in all it's forms.

It's funny that you rail against Alad when even he isn't bad enough to be called genocidaire. We stand against oppression in all it's forms.

I stand for the end of needless, pointless Tenno deaths. If the Grineer and Corpus must be subjugated to stop them, then so be it.

I don't know, I already got two Formas and potatoes, as well more credits than I can hold, from robbing the half-infested, walking ATM of a former Corpus executive. Working for him would probably mean running some minimum-wage job of patrolling a rusty, infestation-filled ship while wearing a box on my head... and even then I still run the risk of being chopped up into warframe chunks to build robotic pets (granted I run that risk as is, but at least I know I well deserved it).

I think I'll stick to "salvaging" anything that isn't bolted to the floor for now.

Edited by Paradoxbomb