Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Mods In Update 14?

Stefanovich

I see why many are against it. These mods are being resold for like 2500 plat right. Imagine the reaction of all those tools that bought them for so much lol

in that situation, it was the buyer and sellers decisions that lead to a purchase or trade for an agreed upon plat amount. DE has nothing to do with it at this point, period. so, incidentally, if i pay that 2500 price tag, thats on me and not DE to either remedy or just be pissed, as DE didn't make me spend my "money".

They do now, it's called Trading.

Grind Void missions for drops, trade said drops for plat and make the purchase after some time.

Or support the game, buy the plat and get the mod.

Because everyone can easily farm parts to get 800 Platinum. /Sarcasm

Also, 800 Platinum just to be able to use a decent Status Chance build, and that's not including Tethra mods.

For all you people hating on the op I have a simple solution for u guys...

get a girlfriend or boyfriend w/e your preference is and stop being butt hurt about a simple game

Everyone else wanting these released

good for knowing im not the only one that wish these so called exclusives were released to everyone already even though I actually earned them trough events

For all you people hating on the op I have a simple solution for u guys...

get a girlfriend or boyfriend w/e your preference is and stop being butt hurt about a simple game

Everyone else wanting these released

good for knowing im not the only one that wish these so called exclusives were released to everyone already even though I actually earned them trough events

PREACH

Just saying again here that if they're not released, you can forget about seeing fricking anyone use any status-based melee weapon.

There's simply no point. Why would anyone ever use a Serro, for example, when they'll struggle to get above a 28% status chance? Meanwhile, someone with the mods can get a status chance more than double that. "You can buy them with Platinum, though!" Yes, that's great, we can pay the price of multiple kitted-out warframes or the Stalker Bundle for a full set of Cicero Mods. Yes, that's surely setting us up for a great balance.

And you people wondering why everyone and their grandmother builds for raw damage and DPS now.

That's some damned nice balancing right there, if your objective was to ensure nobody ever used the status chance weapons. It's why the Nami Solo is widely-considered a vastly worse weapon than the Nami Skyla and the Serro's an expensive toy lacking any and all real point given that there's no reason to use the damned thing without mods and the Orthos literally beats it up and takes its lunch money without said mods. Because that's totally what Warframe needs: More weapons that are complete dead-ends and serve no purpose beyond mastery rank.

That surely will lead to a solid metagame environment.

Edited by Jaimas

no

and it's becasue its so powerful it should be kept exclusive

Because other people getting it would make your life miserable, wouldn't it? 

They do now, it's called Trading.

Grind Void missions for drops, trade said drops for plat and make the purchase after some time.

Or support the game, buy the plat and get the mod.

God this is one of the most stupid arguments against public release.

You people fail to comprehend that there's a finite number of these mods, and that people that already own them will eventually stop playing, thus further reducing it's numbers. Eventually, nobody will be able to get one because they remained exclusive, and the people that own them have taken breaks from the game or outright quit. 

Meanwhile somebody is trying out your suggestion, only to find out that the price for the mod was raised by 300 platinum by the time he is done, and this is a cycle that will keep repeating. 

Edited by TwiceDead

Because other people getting it would make your life miserable, wouldn't it? 

Because he's one of a few thousand entitled Kubrows who thinks that only he and those who pony up should be allowed weapon options.

We will be richer for having lost them.

Wow. Lots of people against it. Simply because they don't want their business ruined. Sorry, not everyone wants to give you 1200+ platinum (lawl) for a mod set of all things. Other event mods were added to the drop tables at some point, so these should as well.

i dont think anything should remain exclusive, unless its cosmetic and offers nothing to gameplay.

its a game and should just be enjoyed. anyone wanting them to remain exclusive so they can take everyone else's platinum should stop playing games and just make your own business where you make actual money to do real things.

i personally wish trading was exclusive to items and not platinum. i think that would teach a little more generosity through helping eachother and less greed. but thats most likely just me.

I hope not, not in NM anyway.

Event exclusive mods should be exactly that, event exclusive.

Missed your chance? Then you should have to wait for another event to involve them.

I don't expect something to be handed to me if I missed the event for it.

You so stuped...

Ammo mutation, lethal torrent, vigor, shred, brakk and detron were all previously event exclusives but they re-released them so ... yea

Edited by TitNinja

Event exclusive mods should be exactly that, event exclusive.

Missed your chance? Then you should have to wait for another event to involve them.

I don't expect something to be handed to me if I missed the event for it.

^ this.

Edited by (PS4)supramurkat