Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Next Warframe

-Ex-Gamer-

I think Lotus should be the next available warframe with 4 different abilities from old warframes. Leave some one else in charge. It's time for her to know what it feels to be on the battlefield.

I think that would ruin so much....

I think Lotus should be the next available warframe with 4 different abilities from old warframes. Leave some one else in charge. It's time for her to know what it feels to be on the battlefield.

Given that she is an AI tethered to a large mainframe of some sort... 

Probably very difficult to make a Warframe of suitable size for her. 

Given that she is an AI tethered to a large mainframe of some sort... 

Probably very difficult to make a Warframe of suitable size for her. 

She could always simply inhabit the warframe like EDI from mass effect does that android body.

With all the tubing in her back, I can infer that she must be connected to something. And with [DE]Rebecca letting slip that the Lotus is an AI, I just put the two together. 

You can, but you can't infer how permanent that connection is (or the nature of it) from the knowledge it exists. Without holding any stock in the potential for Lotus to actually become an available warframe, I would take a shaker of salt with what was 'let slip' but has (thus far) no actual support.

That aside; any kind of frame with all or most of a human face would be kind of cool, depending on how it's done, and Lotus could be a reference for that.

Edited by Novocrane

You can, but you can't infer how permanent that connection is (or the nature of it) from the knowledge it exists. Without holding any stock in the potential for Lotus to actually become an available warframe, I would take a shaker of salt with what was 'let slip' but has (thus far) no actual support, either.

Maybe... 

Off Topic: Why do we have to use salt?