The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15+

sedy25

This game is extremely boring, dull, predictable and repetitive now. Can we please have an update for "end" game people? Something that's fun, exciting, new. I know you're addressing this situation in U14, but could we kinda hurry up? :)   

Edited by frostybe3r

Im Rank 16, all i have been doing lately is helping my new friends who joined the game equip them self and trolling them abit in the process for fun.

The new special alert missions that have been going on are abit intresting but its still not what we high rankers need. Hopefuly the new solar system i predict are to come can give us a challange.

But DE already stated there won't be a new solar system until they have the first one as tehy want it to be.

The news in the main page clearly mentions "the Origin System"

LotusTransmissionWEB_1.jpg

A New Threat

Unfortunately, my suspicions have proved warranted. We now know that Alad V is up to something and it involves the infested. Your attacks on his shipments will have set him back but the Origin System is a vast place and I fear some of his vessels escaped detection.

For now we must wait and prepare. When Alad V makes his next move, you must be ready. The real battle is yet to come.

-The Lotus

Patience, and all content will be released

Also, helping newbies makes my day usually, and if your still not satisfied, id recommend relaxing from warframe until you guys are on speaking terms again :3 Perhaps return with the next update, and by that time well have a chunk of new content to grind for

Our pals at DE are working their hardest to improv the bugs / problems in game, so releasing content will take a backseat at times, this shouldnt make you hate the game, just grab a bunch of your fave stuff and go on random missions all solo like

Godspeed :D

Why are you still here?

Seriously. If you put in that many hours, and you still don't know what you're doing here, I recommend leaving for awhile.

No offense, but your snide comments toward my topics are starting to get on my nerves.

No offense, but your snide comments toward my topics are starting to get on my nerves.

I believe that what he means is that if you're already bored with this game (aswell as many of the other posters in this thread), leave it for a while, go and play something else in the meantime, stop trying to rush the dev team. Take a little break of a month and return. By that time we could hopefully have a new major update, and a bunch of new weapons you can try then.

No offense, but your snide comments toward my topic(s) are starting to get on my nerves.

I'd need to be reminded if I have offended you in the past. Please note that it was not personal, nor malicious.

As for the topic at hand, along the same lines as xlraistlx has stated, there are soooooo many good games out there that deserve to be played. If you are not happy, it is your duty as a gamer to seek out new games and play them.

If you like, feel free to describe what you enjoy in a game, and I can make a short, medium, or long list of games you should be playing.

Warframe is a quality product, but that does not mean it is the only game out there. Be Poly-game-ous.