Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing Suspicious About -This- Thread, Nope.

Stefanovich

***ONLY RESPOND IN SPOILER TAGS OR THEY WILL SEE YOUR POST. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BYPASS THEIR SYSTEM CHECKS***

If you are reading this, then you are in The Matrix.

Do not leave this thread, but listen.

Some of you may have noticed a few threads suddenly appearing and disappearing with no title or post inside of it.

I bet you're wondering what these threads were containing. They contained a secret. Codes. If you had opened up the code on those 2 threads, you would have seen a message warning of your fate.

That is why they were removed from The Forums Matrix*.

The Community Moderators? You guessed it, The Agents.

Think about it. They can delete any thread from existence, they can edit what you say, how you think, and how you act in The Forums Matrix*.

They can implant false thoughts into the threads you post, the responses you make or you directly. Yes, you.

Any sign of rebellious intentions directed towards the system are removed from the public eye, into "Off Topic", "Bugs and Glitches" or removed entirely, thanks to Tulzscha. He is the program responsible for all the threads mysteriously vanishing.

The "Lotus" is one of us, Tenno. It is not DE that gives us new weapons, it is The Lotus Oracle*. We need to be ready for the machines once they arrive.

"Guns. Lots of guns."

Tulzscha will probably move this thread to "Off Topic" in suspicion of me posting (what seems to be an empty thread of) our endeavors to free those shrouded in this ruse. It's only a matter of time...

Stay vigilant, stay calm, and most importantly, stay Tenno. Good luck.

***ONLY RESPOND IN SPOILER TAGS OR THEY WILL SEE YOUR POST. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BYPASS THEIR SYSTEM CHECKS***

SAVE YOURSELF! THEY DID NOT HEED MY WARNING!

Edited by Stefanovich

Some of you may have noticed a few threads suddenly appearing and disappearing with no title or post inside of it.

I bet you're wondering what these threads were containing. They contained a secret. Codes. If you had opened up the code on those 2 threads, you would have seen a message warning of your fate.

Think about it. They can delete any thread from existence, they can edit what you say, how you think, and how you act in The Forums Matrix*.

They can implant false thoughts into the threads you post, the responses you make or you directly. Yes, you.

Any sign of rebellious intentions directed towards the system are removed from the public eye, into "Off Topic", "Bugs and Glitches" or removed entirely, thanks to Tulzscha. He is the program responsible for all the threads mysteriously vanishing.

The "Lotus" is one of us, Tenno. It is not DE that gives us new weapons, it is The Lotus Oracle*. We need to be ready for the machines once they arrive.

"Guns. Lots of guns."

Tulzscha will probably move this thread to "Off Topic" in suspicion of me posting (what seems to be an empty thread of) our endeavors to free those shrouded in this ruse. It's only a matter of time...

1337208599356.jpg

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-pleas

homerback.gif

"Guns. Lots of guns."

wFeTGBz.gif