The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower Rewards?

Why are the Tower rewards always giving out stuff you don't want or need? My friends and I have been trying to get some prime blueprints for weapons and warframes but keep getting stupid things like forma blueprint, fusion core, or prime blueprints & parts we don't want or need.

And then when I try to collect some Tower 2 or 3 keys, I always get Tower 1 stuff or the Tower 2 & 3 levels I don't want or need.

I like this game but man it can be so fracking annoying when you constantly get the shaft.

But- but I need more forma!

Like other people mentioned, its all up to RNGeezus.

Some people are drowning in forma and other parts they have no use for. Some people struggle to get them. I for one am drowning in Ember prime helmets. Something I've noticed quite a few people are in dire need of.

Some people are drowning in forma and other parts they have no use for. Some people struggle to get them. I for one am drowning in Ember prime helmets. Something I've noticed quite a few people are in dire need of.

I have bunch of Mag/Frost/Ember primes parts...

i really wonder how did the 'rare' loots become super common?

i even have Mag Prime BP as reward from T3D for 5 times in a row.

Because Sheldon... I mean RNG... I mean Grind... I mean loot dilution. 

Its a long story but basically you will always get the stuff you don't want in voids however now what they have done is instead of making this forma or keys you get random Prime bits you have piles of already.