Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Would Win In A Friendly Fight?

-ODIN-Bibimbap

she can't stick people to the floor. All she does is pull things towards her. Although tactical wise that sounds suicidal in a real fight. What if Excalibur just released swords from his body as she did that before she had the chance to make use of other ability that would make the swords hit him instead?

i dont see anything fly towards her when i use pull , everything just ragdolls randomly everywhere, so if anything he would just be flying and hitting stuff all over the place lol , also 5 energy a cast, hes in for alot of pain :D

but are warframes even made of magnetic metal...hmm

Edited by MerelyARumor

Pffft... you guys are clearly forgetting Zephyr. What's that you brought guns to this fight? TURBULENCE!

Aww cute an AoE? FLIES OUT OF REACH!

Out numbered? TORNADO!

I think I'll just poop on you from up here... DIVE BOMB!

Turbulence doesn't work on hitscan weapons fired from beyond its range. Which is about 30 metres at most.

My money's still on the Loki with a Vectis and Dual Ichors. Go invisible, copter some place else and pick the other frames off at your leisure. It just becomes a game of hide and seek after that.

i dont see anything fly towards her when i use pull , everything just ragdolls randomly everywhere, so if anything he would just be flying and hitting stuff all over the place lol , also 5 energy a cast, hes in for alot of pain :D

but are warframes even made of magnetic metal...hmm

Then I guess the next best would be Volt to stun, and then beat her up.

Loki, his Disarm drains all your energy and render you unable to shoot for 2 seconds. And how do you know he's in the 20 metre range (generally max for all AoE unmodded), if you dont even know where he is? Being unable to see, Decoy can be popped on the corner that you cant see to lure you by sound or just switch to high ground and proceed to snipe. Or just switch with the other frames to confuse the hell out of them as well. Loki is a 'Tactical' Frame.

Edited by YashiroSora

Mag, if she had done some research she would have identified the structure of the armor of each warframe with her magnetic pulses.

At the start of battle, she disables the parts of the frames that are required for their abilities, using either complex magnetic manipulation or sheer force on the devices. Loki can't hide because Mag can use her magnetic field to feel around the room.

Game and set.