Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

We've mentioned this countless times in A&A but DE continue to be stubborn about it, principally Mynki I imagine, and not budge. All we're after is some additions to the lackluster models but instead it seems it 'goes against the direction the artists want'. It's so obvious it needs touching up as it's so poor in comparison to the others. Seems ignorant to a degree as we're providing valid feedback but it's being completely tossed aside. Makes you feel as if there should be a clear notice saying 'never give feedback on models and design because we're unneedlessly stubborn'.

It's one of the key annoyances I have with DE and in my opinion it ruins possible progression and positive third party development. This isn't a dev bashing post either, it's clearly constructive criticism based on multiple disappointing experiences which really tick me off and it's hard to use other words to describe the attitudes and situations.

I might be chasing the wrong tail here but the less details on Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime are  because they where the first two Primes right? and well with first of everything of course they not going to look as badass as Ember/Mag Prime or Rhino Prime. I love the looks of Frost Prime sure the body part chuold do with some more work but its ok. However because I will never ever be able to get my hands on Excalibur Prime i don't care how he looks and hes a pretty bad warframe when I played as him when I first got the game.

However I only slightly agree with you that  Frost Prime needs more work done on him due to fact that is more things in the game like core gameplay and bug fix's to..sort out but as seening the Dev will never change anything then I see no point in still droning on about it.

I am right tho the first Primes where Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime?. Cuz it makes sense due to less detail to Ember and Rhino. Or did the Devs get sloppy at some point.

Also my droning time is the fact that sure I kown its only a week until the new Prime comes out no big deal but the amount of people who wanted it early is also being completely tossed aside like we are nothing but simple trash talking people and well I'm getting sick of it. I played one game that's an MMO and well they where as just as bad as this, however they have came to their word now and the game I play is improving to hell now. But another company who do this is and will never chance is Valve they are stubborn as much as the word defines.

And well due to the Devs toss us aside like so makes me and everyone else feel as if there should be a clear notice saying 'never post hype topics or anything because we have no respect for rules, other people's opinions or anything but our own desires, which are always selfish,stubborn and cruel' and some people who wanted it out eraly was due to stop this topic from having flame-wars but oops too late for that now.

*sighs* Ok...sorry about that but always wanted to get that off my chest and like I said I agree with you Frost needs more details however the hole point of my rant was due to how poor game makers are to their Community

Edited by LegionCynex

#

Yeah they were first, when the developer(s) clearly weren't that adventurous. However, that shouldn't prevent them from going back and making adventurous additions to bring the frames up to scratch and to the level with the newer ones. It seems most people are in favour for this and we've voiced our opinions and I think I'll carry on voicing them until the stubborness ceases.

I use my Excal Prime all the time (that rhymes hurrhurr) and the recent changes made me SO happy. I really think he looks super awesome now. So not everyone is unhappy with older frames. Just my 2 cents.

And in a lazy effort to remain OT: Loki Prime HYPE!

Doing this ahead of schedule but I'll make a nice post of remembrance on the release date too. This is all regarding the 3D image we got shown, aside from all the other obvious evidence favouring Loki Prime.

I just watched the previous prime access teaser video with rhino and the title was pretty much on the money, so I will stick to the fact that they made a last minute switch and made Nyx the new prime, I know you Loki guys won't like it but I'm pretty sure going by the title it is Nyx, guess we'll see next week:)

You were saying?

I think you're deluded. 

Glad to see you changed your Loki avatar.

$100 says Nyx is the next Prime.

Followed by Trinity, of course.

Show me the monnnaaaaay.

Yeah they were first, when the developer(s) clearly weren't that adventurous. However, that shouldn't prevent them from going back and making adventurous additions to bring the frames up to scratch and to the level with the newer ones. It seems most people are in favour for this and we've voiced our opinions and I think I'll carry on voicing them until the stubborness ceases.

Excaly..and same here...I just want this flame war to stop about "Its Not Loki its Nyx it is Loki" so on and so on...by the DE just opening the Prime now...and like said will keep voicing until its out..and sure I can not read the topic and leave it but..I like to see what people post..but that's just being stubborn. So I think all of us just want it out..and my reasoning is what I just said. I don't want to sound like an prick but its a simple unlock but...*sighs* I don't kown really, any time this week or if not..I guess we'll jsut have to put up with it until next week 

Edited by LegionCynex

I think we are still a couple weeks to a month away from release though, if they are trying to not overlap their 90 day bonuses from the Prime Access packs.

Or maybe they don't care about that, who knows...

90 Day Booster from Rhino Prime Access runs out today

What are the chances rhino will stay in market till next wed? Gonna buy it but do not want loki. Any confirmation on new p.access date

?

Rhino ended on the Fourth, while Loki should come out next Wednesday.

Let me end this once and for all...:

Leaked Loki Prime Turntable GIF

Enjoy and prepare your bodies before you click on the link!

Jeez, they actually did quite a bit of work on the body afterall. The front is still a bit lackluster though.

See.. This is the sort of adjustments Frost Prime is in need of.