Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Stop With All The Primes Now? [Megathread]

Drunken_Child

So we have two new mission types for more keys with the possibility of T4 keys as well...that means 13 possible new unique void keys.  That's quite a lot...

As long as DE takes steps towards making the drop tables less diluted and the difficulty less bullet sponge-based, both of which they said they will be doing and the evidence of that being true is stacked in their favor, I don't see why we couldn't have more primes...

The only real prime that even irks me right now is Braton, and that's just because it's original was a Corpus rifle...lore-wise I don't know how that works, but whatevs.  Still no biggie.

wouldn't be 8 possible new keys with the new mission types and T4 keys? so in total if everything goes as plan there will be a total of 28 different type of keys.....that is a lot of farming :p

The leak said that he's just getting some polarities, kinda like the other Primes.

Now, THAT is some utter BS. After them making rhipri godframe, for loki prime to get no buffs at all would be absurd.

Rhipri needs a nerf, or the others need a buff, and newly minted ones should at least rise to the level of godframe.

On topic, the basic discussion is "I hate the entire community, and wish they'd stop showing the love and support that DE appreciates so much"... not really sure why anyone would want to demoralize the dev team, unless they're from some other game, trying to sow discord here.

wouldn't be 8 possible new keys with the new mission types and T4 keys? so in total if everything goes as plan there will be a total of 28 different type of keys.....that is a lot of farming :p

Well it would be 13 because there would be two new mission types for each tier, including T4, which is 8, and then the original 5 mission types for T4 keys, which is 13 total.  But trust me, it would be a lot less farming considering you wouldn't get 22 fang prime blades from T3 Survivals and 0 Rhino Chassis BPs...

I detest all of the hype threads and discussion threads that pop up after somthing is added, but this is somthing that needs to be said. The WF community begs for another prime, yet you whine when your reciever does not drop. I think we need to stop it with all the primes or at least untill more missions are added to the void. Yes we did get new missions with interception and Hijack, but that will only provide a buffer untill the next prime access. What are your opnions on this?

on one hand i understand you and every gaming forum is about this pro and contra ...

on the other hand i started playing before around 14 days again, bought platinuum and right now im running to get my warframes and weapons to level 30, i really love the rhino prime and i can say i would be more then glad to get the (dont say no, i dont care about) king and most natural warframe as the prime-version: EXCALIBUR ! (devs, please send me a pm with a code, i would be more then thankful and im not begging, its a wish from my heart) ^^)

hey, i love this game because i found out that i dont need to follow any new warframes, weapons and whatever, i can chill this the very first time in a game and enjoy what i have, because finally i will get loki-prime because i know now why i dont bought it =)))))))))))))))))))

i have now the rhino-prime and 7 warframes more to learn to handle, im shure i have my hands full until autumn and this is a good feeling

i also liked that i was not able to buy a second prime-pack, this i call honour and respect and intelligence to the "greedy customer"

yes, im a adult player and this is my new main game ))))

ps: cant wait to get THE CREW in my hands, then i have 2 main big games which will be enough for me, and beside all and everything, i like healthy developments in the game-industry, thx to all of the warframe-team and management)

Edited by X4MYN

Well it would be 13 because there would be two new mission types for each tier, including T4, which is 8, and then the original 5 mission types for T4 keys, which is 13 total.  But trust me, it would be a lot less farming considering you wouldn't get 22 fang prime blades from T3 Survivals and 0 Rhino Chassis BPs...

Sorry i misinterpted what you wrote :p

ahh thats true i can imagine farming a T3 survival for a Loki part but getting nothing but a Rhino Chassis oh the joy XD

Idk.....i think every time a Prime comes out, it stacks more excuses towards DE to create more LORE. LORE! Who cares if they are better versions of the standard? Some of them have the weirdest gold trimmings....like there's a reason I don't rank my Frost or Ember Prime.

nice job contributing nothing to anything.

Not true he implied the suggestion (to stop making primes) is a lynchable offense and then stated he was quite excited. You may not like memes but that doesn't mean they add nothing. I mean it stood out immediately to me.

Edited by NevanChambers

Not true he implied the suggestion (to stop making primes) is a lynchable offense and then stated he was quite excited. You may not like memes but that doesn't mean they add nothing. I mean it stood out immediately to me.

Could we not make lynching analogies/references?

Could we not make lynching analogies/references?

Apologies I didn't intend to offend. Knowing what they entailed I share your distaste but it was the most appropriate word for what the first image portrayed (which I also found distasteful). I suppose I could have said "community organized capital punishment" but they amount to the same thing either way.

Please note: I wasn't promoting any ideas but interpreting a series of memes that someone said nothing when in fact they did.

Edited by NevanChambers

Apologies I didn't intend to offend. Knowing what they entailed I share your distaste but it was the most appropriate word for what the first image portrayed (which I also found distasteful). I suppose I could have said "community organized capital punishment" but they amount to the same thing either way.

Well, "hangable offense" would have been fine, as "lynch" is pretty specific to US race relations. 

Well, "hangable offense" would have been fine, as "lynch" is pretty specific to US race relations.

Eh, I'm of two minds. I understand the association but that is quite divorced from the meaning of the word. Specifically lyching does not indicate a particular punishment as hanging does but more of the public spectacle. For example the practice of riding someone out on a rail is considered a lynching and not very commonly used to oppress minorities. As was tarring and feathering, a common practice against the Irish at one point. Neither of which were fatal. Edited by NevanChambers