The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14?

Llyssa

Today sounds like a 13.6.0 Update. We're still far away from U14 as devs said in Devstream#29. >D:

Devstream 29 they just claimed that it's a couple of weeks away.

2 weeks have passed since this was said. 

I also would never believe that it is THIS week. But the fact that Devstream#30 doesn't seem to have any info about U14 according to the announcement post leads me to believe that the date that I had believed all along has a chance of being true: 11th of this month.

isnt the ship stuff supposed to be like U15?

No...ships are U14. 

But people seem to overestimate the work it takes to texture meshes... making textures from scratch would take a few working hours only...and let's not forget that DE already has textures to work off of since the ship is Tenno style...and Tenno style is dojo style.... thus textures won't even be entirely from scratch.

They said they needed a good few more weeks on the last livestream. I highly doubt it's ready for today.

Also, do NOT get your hopes up for Loki Prime coming out today. Last time they switched Prime Access, there was a week between the ending of the old one, and the beginning of the new one.

Edited by Braken

U14 came out already dude. Maybe your game is bugged? I farmed up loki prime parts already, just need the helm. 

Why are you talking about last years updates, update your client to U15 already.

U15, god when was the last time you played?

I have patched to 20.3.1,  god that Melee 3.0 is awesome.

Also they added a whole new Solar system, can't wait to have the Valkyr Prime system dropped, these are rare, man.

Edited by Sypheal

the update is today , I have Insider Report , with my GrandMaster status , We are Treated Special.

Ugh... I'm getting tired of people lying about what Council members get/are privy to...

Don't believe what this guy said.