Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Speculation Megathread

David

So, it's obvious it's Loki Prime hitting the shelves in the next prime access.. but what are the weapons going to be? Any bets / guesses?

I am not too sure what I'd like to see primed, I am mostly excited for Loki and hopefully a better looking Syandana.

Well you probably know Bo is coming, and people have seen accessories and wyrm primed in leaks.
Perhaps that's it.
Remember each prime access hasn't come with a full set of weps. Perhaps we'll see this one down to one, in favor of more accessories and a primed sentinel.

There has been a lot of buzz about the Bo being primed. 

So there is that. Something I am actually happy about, as i quite like the Bo. 

Edit: Apparently someone beat me too it, but i'l leaving this here anyway. 

Edited by EpicBeardMan

Well you probably know Bo is coming, and people have seen accessories and wyrm primed in leaks.

Perhaps that's it.

Remember each prime access hasn't come with a full set of weps. Perhaps we'll see this one down to one, in favor of more accessories and a primed sentinel.

and most likely you get accessories by buying prime access

edit : btw can you show source for wyrm prime because i have only seen shade with prime accessories in poster

Edited by Etikim

SOMA PRIME :D Imagine the bloodshed!!!! They would probs have to nerf the current soma to make the soma prime better, cause you cant get much better than what it is atm.... I personally think there needs to be more primed dual secondaries.... Also a primed sentinel and cosmetics could be major fun :D