Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys Hear Me Out : Dexcalibur

Deidaku

We already have a derpscalibur..its called Excalibur prime...why we need to keep making more? The only people who play him are founders, everyone else who wants to main him finds out that theres an exclusive better one and either plays someone else or plays something else? Only non prime derpcaliburs I ever see are new players and they probably havent had there hopes and dreams crushed by founders yet :P

people always say they never see him because hes weak? theres a lot of frames that are weak and still played, the real reason is no one wants to play something they cant get the cool version of

ironically the poster boy of the entire game is the probably the least played character

how many derpcaliburs does it take to change a lightbulb? I don't know the founders keep nagging them to leave it alone

Edited by MerelyARumor

No need to add another skin that nobody uses after a week. Face the facts, Excalibur is a dead warframe in the endgame, there is no point in giving him a fourth skin (Prime, Immortal, Proto and now this).

Another person with the usefulness = endgame. Sad.. what you live by the code of DPS? Come on now.

That's selfish of you. Not everyone is around the same time as you. Exclusive items in any game are always a bad thing.

It's a cosmetic item that costed twice as much as Excalibur is normally worth. If it was a new weapon, entirely new frame, or new mod, I'd agree. Exclusive cosmetic items should stay exclusive, though. It's a simple reward for the support you've been giving.

Edit: I missed out of Excal Prime due to DE not supporting Rixty and refusing to work with me on an alternate way of unlocking the level of Founders that had him, even though I had the correct amount of money through Rixty. I'm not going to whine about it, though, because it's an exclusive mostly cosmetic item.

Edited by Grascen

Dex versions of the Founder gear could work.

Ideally they'd share Mastery with the Prime versions--that way Founders wouldn't HAVE to level them if they didn't want to, and the rest of us could narrow the Mastery gap properly.

I finally finished some art of what a dexcalibur would look like!

I hope you guys think its warframe worthy :D

tumblr_n6pqle1q1i1tqmsi9o1_r1_500.png

It's a cosmetic item that costed twice as much as Excalibur is normally worth. If it was a new weapon, entirely new frame, or new mod, I'd agree. Exclusive cosmetic items should stay exclusive, though. It's a simple reward for the support you've been giving.

Edit: I missed out of Excal Prime due to DE not supporting Rixty and refusing to work with me on an alternate way of unlocking the level of Founders that had him, even though I had the correct amount of money through Rixty. I'm not going to whine about it, though, because it's an exclusive mostly cosmetic item.

Wait, what do you mean twice as much as Excal is worth? Last I checked, Excal is around 300 plat in the market and the Proto skin was only 150.

That's selfish of you. Not everyone is around the same time as you. Exclusive items in any game are always a bad thing.

I feel bad about having my Founder stuff, the candy cane skin, day of the dead pack and several of the color palettes because not everyone has them.

It should come back to give everyone else another chance. Waiting a year for it is way fair.

This is the attitude I wish more founders would have, if they were like this then I'm sure DE would make it available again, even if it's like a prime access where you only get the frame, weapons, and some plat.

Doesn't matter if it's cosmetic or not, sir. You're being selfish by wanting it not to return just so you can enjoy it, while others cannot. It being a yearly thing is fair. 

Edited by Tymerc

Soulcalibur?

*ear shattering roar* FOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

We already have a derpscalibur..its called Excalibur prime...why we need to keep making more? The only people who play him are founders, everyone else who wants to main him finds out that theres an exclusive better one and either plays someone else or plays something else? Only non prime derpcaliburs I ever see are new players and they probably havent had there hopes and dreams crushed by founders yet :P

people always say they never see him because hes weak? theres a lot of frames that are weak and still played, the real reason is no one wants to play something they cant get the cool version of

ironically the poster boy of the entire game is the probably the least played character

how many derpcaliburs does it take to change a lightbulb? I don't know the founders keep nagging them to leave it alone

Dude. I play excailbur all the time, and I do better and get knocked down less than a lot of other people. I know other people who do the same. You just need to get out of whatever sheltered defense/survival mission you're hiding in and smell the sunshine and flowers.

Edited by Psychus

Face the facts, Excalibur is a dead warframe in the endgame

lol'd

OT:

I'd like to see some skins for other Frames. They can keep releasing Excal skins all they want, but players who want to get their maximum money's worth will know fully well that they can only equip one skin at a time.

I haven't touched the Immortal skin simply because I've already spent ten bucks on the Proto skin, and unless the hypothetical Dexcalibur skin is the most beautiful creation since the invention of colour television, I don't see myself spending platinum on that either.

I play Excalibur when i need a Frame that's tougher than my Loki. And no, i don't own or want Rhino, even the Prime one(I might get him for certain uses).  And no, there's not point for me trying to compare a Frame to that 'Bullet Sponge' type of 'End-game', because even Frames other than Excalibur are torn to shreds.

P.S The skin is one of the sexiest skins there is, due to its unique looks(in terms of mesh).

Edited by YashiroSora

Maybe as a late game faction quest reward?  We're going to need something to grind for after we've pimped out our player ships.  Have them be really deep in terms of faction loyalty so if a player wants to get all the faction skins they'll have to put in a solid chunk of gameplay working their way back into each faction's favor to earn them.

Edited by Aggh

Excalibur, Excalibur

From United Kingdom

I'm looking for him

I'm going to California

Excalibur, Excalibur

From United Kingdom

I'm looking for her

I'm going to California

Excalibur

Excalibur

Excalibur!

No need to add another skin that nobody uses after a week. Face the facts, Excalibur is a dead warframe in the endgame --

*spit take*

Ahem, on topic: I'd say to take a break before introducing a whole other set of skins.

Edited by Vitras

Excalibur, Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for him
I'm going to California

Excalibur, Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for her
I'm going to California

Excalibur
Excalibur
Excalibur!