Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Skins

Quill.Onkko

aww I kinda like stats on the weapon skins. Those were cool. At least make DE give us these weapons later in the future as their own separate weapons.

yet another casualty of the newbies whining about how they don't have as good of stuff as people who have played longer than them.

No, stats on weapon skins should stay. The ones we have are pretty good and most of them are only cosmetic anyway. The only two skins with stats are brokk and manticore. Both of which are pretty good.

aww I kinda like stats on the weapon skins. Those were cool. At least make DE give us these weapons later in the future as their own separate weapons.

They don't need to be their own separate weapons, we have enough weapon bloat as it is.

They don't need to be their own separate weapons, we have enough weapon bloat as it is.

yet another casualty of the newbies whining about how they don't have as good of stuff as people who have played longer than them.

its not about that we need mastery thats why

first thing i know this is in the wrong place but look

charge speed??? change it to channeling efficiency 

shout out to all arcane helmet haters 

i want the stats removed from weapon skins how do u feel now hmmm :D?

Couldn't care either way. Already have the skin, just like already have all the arcane helmets.

I don't use them though, cause I'm spoiled and don't like negative trade offs.

Not to mention how miniscule these bonuses give on the actual weapon.  Personally I feel like it actually BALANCES their damage, seeing as how extremely low they are compared to other weapons that attack MUCH faster and deal better damage per second [hell the Manticore only boosts SOO LITTLE damage at the cost of 0.1 attack speed lowering it to a total of 0.8 attack speed which is low as hell with it's EVEN SLOWER attack animation].

Edited by ExxeFrame