Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Loki A Prime Warframe?

Yeah our next update which will bring the PS4 version up to 13.3 or so, if memory serves, will only just be coming out on next Tuesday (the 10th) so don't expect Loki prime over on our end next week by any stretch.  Just a personal guess here but we'll likely be lucky to see him coming over to us in maybe another three weeks later than that point in time.

Also, does that not real Loki prime make anyone else think of some sort of awkward child of Oberon and Loki that got beat one too many times with an ugly stick?

Will be soon, it's the next Prime Access, but this is one of the older models. It has been updated to be more "pretty".

That's fan-made, it's not official.

The post might get removed, or it might not since it's been shown quite a bit.

Here is the real, leaked Loki Prime, and the Prime Access teaser can be seen

Edited by Ayliax

A. That's not the real Loki Prime

B. The true loki prime is coming next week via orokin void drops or through prime access.

A. That's the ugliest interpretation of a prime Warframe I have ever seen.

B. RNG hates everyone but me so it won't matter when he comes. You won't get him. RNG and Scott are evil like that.

hey everyone, just so you know, a real person spent time making this fan art. i want you all to take your internet faces off for a second and put your real life human faces on and realize you could be hurting the original authors feelings by calling it ugly.

instead you could:

a.) offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

b.) dont say anything if you dont have anything nice to say

please strive to make this community better and not just a place for more internet stereotypical behaviour.