Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syndana Is Your Fav?

thecolin-

lol

Is there something wrong with saying Misa?

Patrick-Star-Dumb-Confused-Uhhh..-On-Spo

Well the majority of Founders seem to be pretty blunt and say Misa.... I'm just glad your unique and didn't say that though.

For me personally I like the Imperator as it's length is average and fitting for most frames and the texture on it is great!

Well the majority of Founders seem to be pretty blunt and say Misa.... I'm just glad your unique and didn't say that though.

For me personally I like the Imperator as it's length is average and fitting for most frames and the texture on it is great!

I'd have to agree about the texture on the Imperator. 

Also, updated OP.

Misa wasn't part of the founders package so I don't see why being a founder has anything to do with it

Uru

Makes me feel powerful

2elbam1.jpg

I'd only like it if they fixed how it looks on smaller frames. :(

Otherwise I just slap it on Saryn because you don't see where the little bit connects because of her Neck bracer thingie.

Castanas.

CastanaSydana55_zpsba426540.jpg

Functional and Fabulous I like it.

as for my favourite it goes to Nekro's, the newest one and Imperator. The Imperator one because it fits more frames than the Asa does and Nekro's because it makes him look cool.

Edited by Sutherland

Used to be the Uru, but the position is now all messed up on most of the 'Frames I care about, floating about 20cm above the shoulders. rather than lining up with the clavicle as it used to.

I thought I'd like the Imperator, but the "neck" piece is rarely placed where it should be according to the concept art. often floating off the back of the Warframe.

I'm getting really _sick_ of syandanas not being adjusted correctly to match their concept because they look terrible when misplaced floating or a having an obvious neck piece vaguely pointing at the shoulders.

The Misa is the only one that attaches correctly across the board.