Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Truly Bad Weapons Should Get Buffs (Maybe Even Average Ones) Because That Is Wat Is Happening To Warframes

Doughalo2

Most 'bad' weapons are meant for people just starting warframe, getting used to the system of the game and such. Like when I introduced some friends to the game, now mastery rank 6, they thought the aklato and the braton were such good upgrades, and they loved going through the weaker weapons for a while. As for some of the later game, harder to build, clan weapons, yea, some of them do need a buff, don't see many new players walking around with clan weapons.

A good portion of those "bad" weapons are clantech, which all require a forma to make and numerous other resources, all of which a new player won't have anyways (nor will they have the required mastery to use some of them).

Supra needs a buff :c

No.

Should I explain my opinion other than a single word? Nah, that makes too much sense. Sound familiar?

On topic: Yes, Supra needs a buff, along with a number of other completely terrible weapons (Spectra, Vulkar, etc.), but overall, not every single 1st generation weapon needs to be buffed in order to compete with 2nd generation weaponry. That's power creep.

We need to buff the useless outliers (again, Supra, Vulkar, etc.) and nerf the overpowered outliers (Boltor Prime, Marelok, etc.) in order to find a nice middle ground of weapons, some being worse in some scenarios, and some being better in some scenarios.

Spectra and Flux needs a damage buff. Spectra need a buff in slash damage, and Flux in puncture damage. These are Corpus weapons and they need to be useable against the grineer. They need to have similar stats for slash and puncture damage (more for slash since they are cutting lasers). 

Supra needs a buff on its travel speed, fire rate and reload time. Its just gathering dust on my armory. 

Ogris need to have its charging mechanism removed. This mechanism is awkward and a sympton of consolitis. Instead it should have only one shot per reload, and a reload time of one second. It needs also to use sniper ammo, like the Miter do. 

Miter needs a damage buff and also to be made into full automatic. Theres no need for a charging shot. 

Braton Prime needs to be balanced like the Burston Prime is. It needs a buff in impact and puncture damage. 

Sibaris needs to have less reload time, something around 1.4 second. Actually its only five shots and two seconds to reload. Thats too much. 

Vulkar needs to have a reload time of 2 seconds instead of 4. Its ridiculous that a sniper rifle should take so much time to reload. 

Edited by Wolfstorm18

Hearing a lot of pleas for a Supra buff. Are you all aware that the Supra outperforms both the Gorgon and its Wraith variant?

I could sit down and write out my ideas for decentralizing the game's arsenal and maybe I will at some point, but I always see Supra pop up when its damage output is actually rather good.

If I did anything to improve Supra it would be with its projectile velocity, reload speed, and critical/status numbers, but I would reciprocate the same (applicable) buffs to the Gorgon series.

Supra needs a buff :c

this is true if you compare it to the other mini guns this weapon is pathetic without a few forma for instance the supra requires rank 7 mastery and has no polarity, then go over to the soma it it has two V polarity and requires only rank 5.

I reeeally hate it when i tell people i have 3 forma on my supra and the say things like "how do you like the supra?!" 

and also i got my supra and had a 1 forma on it before U10(when the soma was added)and ever since everyone has been treating it like S#&$