Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That Should Be Primed

semangka

Aklex Prime.

I want to potato the gun already dammit :(

Also Vectis Prime, I've already spent five formas and a potato on it, but that's how much I love the thing.

Edited by Genomax

I would like to have Kunai And kogake Prime. Would also like to have Galatine Prime. This are weapons I would like to have primed. Not saying Bo because it is coming out as we know. 

I really want powerful Melee and Secondary prime to be on par with Weapons like Despair And Orthos Prime.

A lot of weapons are new time wise... a lot of ppl won't like this, but DE is running out of Prime able weaponry. There can be a LOT of clantech worked on though, it'd be nice if they turned away from Primes for awhile and started on Vandal/Wraiths etc

Wouldn't be possible though, due to prime weapons being the originals of the Tenno weapons. Not infested weapons.

Most likely.

I guess it depends how infested fit into the lore. If infested were around in Orokin times, it could be a completely unique weapon based on Orokin experiments.

Of course, that's being entirely theoretical however.

Soma Prime, Ballistica Prime, Galatine Prime and Kunai Prime

sometime in the future I would expect to see Dragon Nami Solo and Skyla, Dragon Castanas, Dragon Attica and Dragon AkStilettos (since Dragon seem to be the Tenno answer to Prime weapon counterparts) 

Hey i am just wondering what weapons the community thinks need to be prime

personally i vote for:

bolto prime

akboloto prime

cernos prime

kogake prime

drakgoon

Bolto, Akbolto, Cernos could be primed, Not sure about Kogake (Not sure which faction that one fits into Lore Wise) as for the Drakgoon is not (to my knowledge Tenno weaponry so can not be primed.)

Edited by DarthRevan84