Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Full Set Please!

0zryel

So, I made my Dual Ether and I just love the look and feel of such weapons… even the description is so beautiful!

Can we please have more Ether Weapons?

Suggestion:

Ether Bow: It could be a Sniper Bow, with very little ammo, Sniper close up…but a killer hit with beautiful Ether glowing arrows and in design in the bow, maybe?

Ether Kunai/Hikou: Like the name just Ether looking, or maybe even a new type of

Throw weapon in looks and mechanic?

Ether Glaive: Like the name just Ether looking, can look more like a Chakram, its mechanic could be like the Deconstructor weapon of the Helios maybe?

Ether Galatine: Wow this weapon is impressive enough, but if it had the Ether look it be simply a work of art!

Ether Nikata: This would be simply perfection not only in raw power but in beauty each time you draw that sword to cut enemies clean with its ether shine!

ETHER VENKA: The definition of awesomeness, if we could have Ether Claws!

Love this designed of weapons and would love to see more variety of the Ether family…What do you think?

NOTE: Was not sure where to put this topic, sorry for the trouble in advance to the Community managers if it does not go here.

Edited by 0zryel

Funny. I keep getting mine from alerts.

Funny. You got the Forest camo set from alerts? ;)

The only skin available are the few melee skins from long ago. No new weapon skins are available via alerts. Alternate helms are a different matter entirely, however.

Likely, introducing these new ether weapons would be as a set of weapons. More mastery points, and a reason to grind and spend forma and potatoes.

Ambiguity is not a real argument.

Are you trolling me or just bumping?

To be frank? That wasn't really a bump. Just so happens I only get to reply once every couple hours, cause I work in retail. And finally, I'm back home, where I can actually type on a real keyboard.

Also, it's more of a point: Weapon skins aren't commonly introduced into the Alert pool. The Dagger Axe skins (And perhaps the Brokk and Manticore?) are an exception. More commonly, whole weapons are added into alerts, such as the Glaive, Pangolin Sword, Dark Dagger, Dark Sword, Heat Dagger and others I may have forgotten. 

That being said, there are many more skins that are plat-only, and not obtainable via alerts, which was the whole point of the message. The Forest Camo, Desert Camo, Day of the Dead skins, and quite a number of others, remain as plat-only purchases. This all leads to my opinion: That if it were a skin, it would be plat-only, and not introduced in alerts, and would not really be as attractive an option as making a whole new weapon.

Of course, it's more profitable for DE to make it a plat-only skin, like Excalibur's Proto Armor. However, I think the benefits of having different stats for the same type of weapons is more attractive than a mere reskin. 

You're inventing an argument based on the re-use of the word 'skin' for two different things. I can't speak for DE, maybe they will make future skins plat-only, but the precedent for what the OP asked for is 100% available for free in alerts and has nothing in common with a weapon camo.

I been thinking, if DE makes it only into cosmetics maybe they can add ETHER ARMOR TOO!!! 

Hmm, could not find anything to suggest its looks... except this cartoony one...Always like the Ninja Sage cape love to see it as *Syandana Ether Cape*!!

hBpOPjc.jpg

I see it in my head with Tenno art style eyes, with an Ether look and it would be a favorite if DE made something similar to this as cosmetics or even as a unique weapon. :3

PLEASE DE expand the ETHER FAMILY! ^,^

Edited by 0zryel

• 3 weeks later...

I am still waitng for spears to appear and it would be awesome to make an Etherspear.

Btw. we are getting a new Ether weapon with U14, the shield and sword.

I love you so much for mentioning this!!!! I dint know that!!!

Ether weapon set + Ether armor? Sign me up. I think they are the best looking things in warframe next to Tenno design. I can't decide between the two.

I know right The Ether look is so awsome, it has the best cosmetic/design I seen so far!