Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will The Disney Vault Be Opened?

Yezzik

There was some foreshadowing in the event for Rescue 2.0 where the guys we rescued were in red and the reward was a syandana that looks like Wraith. DE has never said as much, but I think the implication is clear that new factions, like the one we rescued members of, are going to take over as sources of altered gear.

I'll just leave my masterpiece here:

bXtUUu3.png

DE really should think about what they put in stuff, especially when it's a hot topic in the community.

It's obviously unnecessarily satirical and off the walls mad, but it was late, and I may have been drinking, so when  I wake up and see this on Paint, I decided to keep it. 

DE_Drew said something in the later pages of the community topics about how he sees how people would be upset if a dual version of lato/skana was released as a way to get around the no plans to release exclusive gear line.

Edited by michaelwii

I doubt that they will just "open the vaults" so that people can grab anything they are missing.

Most likely course of action is that in the future they are going to run an event and have say the "Strun Wraith" as the event prize again so that people have to do some equal amount of work to get those weapons.

As to when they are going to do it, its impossible to tell.  My most likely guess is sometime next year at the earliest after they do a few more events.

Edited by Tsukinoki