Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Void Keys Might Arrive Today

Storchenbein

"and you need to earn them by playing difficult missions."

So, what, stayer longer than 15 minutes in Survival missions?  For that matter, if it's just more bullet sponges, I'm not interested.

Now, if the enemies are like the Corpus enemies in the Shipment alerts, then I might be interested.

Edited by Katakuna

T4 with ONLY loki prime as reward drops

wooooott

and who cares about level, im sure 90% of the people here can still 1 shot them.

But farming even more keys, lowering the chances for the other drops even further. I hope they move some drops around a bit to make it more even.

Edited by Frostosti

and who cares about level, im sure 90% of the people here can still 1 shot them.

But farming even more keys, lowering the chances for the other drops even further. I hope they move some drops around a bit to make it more even.

Yeah, it's just another band-aid.

if a t4 drops a new prime part it would be rng behind rng... and if its a rare drop thats means a long long long long grind.

2% to get a key + 2% dropchance of part?! that would be insane... i dont think de would do that

1/50 * 1/50 = 1:2500 to get a part on the first run. worst case is: 2500 runs (assuming rng is fair). 

Edited by buriburi

Yeah, wth is this? does this mean there will be challenge and difficulty? Im getting a lawyer!

...Aaaand it looks like you didn't get the real point. Good job. Was clearly saying that.

Challenge and difficulty? Yeah, so much fun in bullet sponges and high damage dealing enemies. There's different ways to provide a challenge other than that. It's tedious aside from the fact it's going to require even more grinding to get these T4 keys. If you think that is real 'challenge and difficulty' that's unfortunate.

Not gonna lie, I've found that what makes co-op games fun for me is when there's reasonably challenging enemies but there's loads of them. It becomes a real battle and encourages teamwork, providing a bit more challenge and difficulty compared to just annoyances. Suppose it depends on the game but I found it with Interception. Numerous enemies and it tended to pull the team together, depending on the map. It was a bit chaotic at some points but still manageable.

Edited by Naith

Another band aid fix to crippling problems.

With T4 and a possible addition in the future of Void Interception...this is more than a band aid fix.

In fact...this will clear the void loot tables SO MUCH that for the coming MONTHS we should be fine.

T4 means 5 new missions to play in the void. 

There is only like 3 or so new full items in this Loki patch... thus especially survival and defense should be hella clean for a while.

And once a new mission type gets added this would be another 4 loot sources.

Of course this is not gonna hold forever....but it is a good solution to push out fast and actually have some impact...not to mention they could be so hard and challenging that this is actually fun for veterans xD