The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was A Disapointing Update. No; This Was An Insulting Update.

Innocent_Flower

DE, why did you even make this update? Why did you make a game that we can play for free and don't have to play if we don't want? Why did you have to add more stuff to the game that people don't need to do if they don't want? Why did you give me the option to take a little extra time and find these items in the game for free instead of having to pay real money for them? WHY DE?! WHY?!!!

DE, why did you even make this update? Why did you make a game that we can play for free and don't have to play if we don't want? Why did you have to add more stuff to the game that people don't need to do if they don't want? Why did you give me the option to take a little extra time and find these items in the game for free instead of having to pay real money for them? WHY DE?! WHY?!!!

F2P doesn't entitle devs to spit at the community, but maybe you enjoy being kicked in the balls.

This will help with dilution in the future as more is added,

Actually T4 keys pushed the dilution to its highest point yet.

Edited by Caernarvon

Smells more like a filthy cash grab to me.

Don't forget the secret terrorist ties. ;)

Ok, ill hold back my bile till... lets say Friday.

Works for me. Least then we'll see whats fixed, right? It ain't like this is the first hard patch. This is a process those of us who've been around a while have already experienced. DE's just gotta tune this T4 key stuff into gear. Not everything is going to work to our liking when it is patched in.

They could at least think things through a little more...

I haven't even had enough time to get into the game and learn to hate this problem yet. I understand a lot of the rage I'm seeing though.

No use crying over spilt milk though. They're trying to get things working right behind the scenes. We'll see what comes of that. For now best to try to clear the anger out and just give as much feedback on exactly whats wrong as possible as clearly as possible. This way DE can roll with this information no-problem.

Eh

Im not on board with much of this

T 4 interception is new so it widened a bit

Wyrm is amazing <<<<

There couldve been more but it was ok for what it was worth

Considering the huge changes in U 13 i dont mind something a bit smaller

Prepare for the big stuff thatll hopefully come in the next one

Works for me. Least then we'll see whats fixed, right? It ain't like this is the first hard patch. This is a process those of us who've been around a while have already experienced. DE's just gotta tune this T4 key stuff into gear. Not everything is going to work to our liking when it is patched in.

Are you implying that DE should be excused for what they did today? Where they voluntarily raised the grind to insane levels when they said in livestreams that they'd do something about it? But hey, not like they have to actually respect what they said themselves, it's "their game" right? Haha.

i will only say this:

i have no idea what they where thinking about the drop tables. it doesn´t even make sense.

the only logical explanation is that a hobo entered the office, somehow got to a computer with drop tables and modified them to make them more dilluted in a drunken stuppor.

i usually understand that game development is not easy, but things like this really make you think that someone  at DE is drinking a bit too much coffe.

everything else? i don´t really have a problem. people say they expected more (if you didn´t say it, im obviously not speaking to you), but how much more did you expect to be made from one week to this one?

again, drop tables=really, really stupid decision

rest of update=completely fine (just kind of stupid that we can´t enjoy part of it because of the drop tables)

Are you implying that DE should be excused for what they did today? Where they voluntarily raised the grind to insane levels when they said in livestreams that they'd do something about it? But hey, not like they have to actually respect what they said themselves, it's "their game" right? Haha.

I'm game for you thinking whatever you want. I'm not trying to tell you to think a certain way. I'm just trying to tell people to give it time. We've been on this ride before, we'll see a few waves of hotfixes and then they'll make it more palatable for everyone and most of the rage dies.

DE lied about reducing the grind, that's a fact.

I haven't even had a chance to play enough yet since the patch to know if I feel the same way as you. I'm not going to try to tell you whether you've got it right or wrong. I don't know, I just know how it sounds and how it looks here. Neither is great.

But as per the usual - fixes are coming. It isn't perfect but it is the situation. This isn't new to either of us.

Azawarau, why are you comparing a U13 release to a 13.6 release and complaining about how there aren't huge changes?

Also, white Loki Prime looks pretty good. Imagine if Rhino Prime came in white? I mean, Rhino Prime in white looks good, but Rhino Prime in black looks better.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Azawarau, why are you comparing a U13 release to a 13.6 release and complaining about how there aren't huge changes?

There is a big change though: warframe became even more grindy and tedious than before, enough so for people who normally only play the game to stop playing and come onto the forums to voice their disgust.

I haven't even had a chance to play enough yet since the patch to know if I feel the same way as you. I'm not going to try to tell you whether you've got it right or wrong. I don't know, I just know how it sounds and how it looks here. Neither is great.

But as per the usual - fixes are coming. It isn't perfect but it is the situation. This isn't new to either of us.

I'm doing my absolute best to not be rude - but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/ is pretty incriminating compared to what it was a few short hours ago without even touching the game.

I havent even played the game yet, im not about to get myself up at 2am just to play a new patch thats going to be there when i wake up normally.

Also my criticisms so far are levelled purely at the rewards of the T4 missions. Particularly Capture and Mobile Defence.

Since the listed rewards for T4 Cap and MD are the same as thier T3 counterparts, theres basically no reason for theese missions to exist. They have nothing unique to them. You could point and say Vor Prime but he is also in other T4 missions which at least drop one new prime part each.

And then the other T4 missions. You would be forgiven for thinking that since T4 keys are a bit more difficult to acquire, you would have a higher chance of getting something actually useful.

But no, using Exterminate as an example, both T3 and T4 have 8 listed rewards and the difference between the two is that MagP's main BP got bumped off to make way for BoP's handle.

Oh and apparently T4 gives a forma BP where T3 gives a premade forma. Because plainly thats better somehow.

DE lied about reducing the grind, that's a fact.

No, they said they would do something about it. They did not actually say they would reduce it.

Dont listen for words that were never said.

i did a thirty minute t4 survival

I GOT 3 EFFING CORES

CORRESSSSSS

i engaged in single combat with vor while everybody covered the doors for CORRRRRES

i think the other things were like frost prime pieces that i clearly do not need at t4

edit: oh yeah, i think there was like a reaper handle and a dakra blade

Edited by weirdee

DE is deliberately allowing the diluted rewards to stay because they profit off our impatience. It is insulting.

This is like the 5th time I've mentioned this today. TOKEN SYSTEM. Do it de! People have been asking for this for along time.

Explain Token system?