The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Was A Disapointing Update. No; This Was An Insulting Update.

Innocent_Flower

DE is deliberately allowing the diluted rewards to stay because they profit off our impatience. It is insulting.

This is like the 5th time I've mentioned this today. TOKEN SYSTEM. Do it de! People have been asking for this for along time.

I agree, excluding the part where you said that Wyrm was useless. Lost a lot of my respect for you there. That's me. It's fine if you don't care, but if you say things like this, your other points will decline as well.

What, it's the worst Sentinel though?

I agree, excluding the part where you said that Wyrm was useless. Lost a lot of my respect for you there. That's me. It's fine if you don't care, but if you say things like this, your other points will decline as well.

Well, it really is.

Nah, We all knew it. Just look at how many players have played warframe, and how warframes and weapons have been built. It's upsetting. Most players come in, see that warframe is bad, leave. You'l never see them again.

Yeah this game is not noob friendly, only like 2 people on my friends list play anymore ;c

I'm not connecting anything, let's just say it's a coincidence, but ever since warbros and Wiawyr fell this game started going bad. (Here come the rage comments)

I was saving money for Prime access. After I saw the fking grind wall(getting T4 keys) after grind wall (getting the right T4 key) after grind wall (getting the right piece) after ANOTHER GRIND WALL (THE LOOT TABLE IN T4 IS !@#$%#$!#!), I took my money and spend it on WildStar

I was saving money for Prime access. After I saw the fking grind wall(getting T4 keys) after grind wall (getting the right T4 key) after grind wall (getting the right piece) after ANOTHER GRIND WALL (THE LOOT TABLE IN T4 IS !@#$%#$!#!), I took my money and spend it on WildStar

I dont understand, how does grinding change your mind on how you spend your money when you were going to skip it by purchasing the items?

I dont understand, how does grinding change your mind on how you spend your money when you were going to skip it by purchasing the items?

Something about, you know, the direction the game is taking. And DE being clueless as usual and kicking the players in the balls.

Edited by Caernarvon

Something about, you know, the direction the game is taking. And DE being clueless as usual and kicking the players in the balls.

If it makes you feel any better, they've changed the 10 argon building requirement.

I am glad people are getting mad.

Yes.

I am glad people are getting mad. More and more each update.

It sounds drastic but at this point I really think this game needs a nuke ala Final Fantasy XIV. Just completely start over. We're too knee-deep in sewage at this point to wave a magic wand and fix things in a timely manner. This cannot happen though because the entirety of DE seems to be wrapped up in this project.

Token system tho. I'm going to start repeating that everywhere too because it needs to happen.

In the meantime I will probably start up DFO. When's Blade and Soul or Black Desert Online coming here?

I'd take Wyrm over Helios or Djinn any day. Helios brings nothing to the table in an endgame mission. Djinn isn't reliable but at least can help Nyx make the most out of her absorb with Fatal Attraction... when it works.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Don't you think it is overreacting just is little bit to be throwing your hands up in disgust because of a rough patch? Have you not been around long? Warframe is a bumpy ride, man.

Right now DE is crunching to fix as many issues the community has found with the update as possible and do it in as little time as possible. They aren't talking a whole lot because it is just so much more important for the problem to be over.

Give it some time. It's a huge pain in the butt considering the hype train for Loki Prime, but this is just part of the reality of the Beta nature of the game. Things aren't going to work out 100% every patch. This isn't a perfectly stable title.

Give it some time. It's a huge pain in the butt considering the hype train for Loki Prime, but this is just part of the reality of the Beta nature of the game. Things aren't going to work out 100% every patch. This isn't a perfectly stable title.

Smells more like a filthy cash grab to me.

T4  keys were by and far needed for people at the cap. Most my weapons have 4 or more formas. This will help with dilution in the future as more is added, and while it still doesn't have the difficulty I want, not by far, but the new Vor is very very fun. Oh and BO prime is really damn cool and really damn good.

Best update since melee 2.0

Don't you think it is overreacting just is little bit to be throwing your hands up in disgust because of a rough patch? Have you not been around long? Warframe is a bumpy ride, man.

Right now DE is crunching to fix as many issues the community has found with the update as possible and do it in as little time as possible. They aren't talking a whole lot because it is just so much more important for the problem to be over.

Ok, ill hold back my bile till... lets say Friday.