Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best/most Stupid Trades

BluberryKnoob

Most people would think this is my worst trade, but I once gave away Decisive Judgement for free (was a bit in a good mood that day)

For me though

Worst: Sold my Voltaic Strike for 20 plats (was in need of plats)

Best: no clue, all my trades were pretty normal.

Most people would think this is my worst trade, but I once gave away Decisive Judgement for free (was a bit in a good mood that day)

For me though

Worst: Sold my Voltaic Strike for 20 plats (was in need of plats)

Best: no clue, all my trades were pretty normal.

Giving away Decisive judgement isn't bad seeing as if I sold my first one before I had Nikana. Got another one ater mastering Nikana and built D-Nikana. And now I have a spare.

Selling Voltaic for 20?! Well I tried to buy off the full set for 35 Plats. Shame someone else already bought it

Worst:  Bought an ember prime systems for 25p.  Didn't care, had put off getting it for too long and just threw out that offer.

Best:  Tranquil cleave trades.  Sold four tranquil cleaves for 200p a piece and a a handful of  others for 100-75p.  Then I traded my last spare one for a crimson dervish when the price on TC tanked.

Edited by Aggh

best trade; Gleaming talon for a boar prime barrel, clanmember had three from transmutation. would never take advantage of any tenno.

never had a so called bad trade and i am like some of the tenno out there that wish to see all get what they need. i have given a rhino p set minus bp to a clanmember and also gave away to a squad leader in my clan the cicero mod set minus virulent scourge. i am a proponent of trade reform and it is crazy how some exploit the lack of knowledge of some new players. some of you out there should be ashamed.