Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apply To Be An Official Warframe Fan Site Or Channel!

[DE]Drew

Tenno,

your outstanding Warframe sites and channels have not gone unnoticed! To help promote your work, we've started the Warframe Fan Site/Channel program. We want to provide you with a few extra resources to help boost your viewers and subscribers!

You can find all the details and apply here (You must be logged in to view the page). 

Tenno,

your outstanding Warframe sites and channels have not gone unnoticed! To help promote your work, we've started the Warframe Fan Site/Channel program. We want to provide you with a few extra resources to help boost your viewers and subscribers!

You can find all the details and apply here.

Glad to See us Super Fans are Finally being recognised xD

Application Sent

Cheers [DE]!

Just a question, I know that in order to be featured, you have to be primarily warframe focused, but we are allowed to post stuff about other games, right? So for example if you do weekly Warframe stuff, but other content on the side, would that be ok?

Edited by InvaderMEEN

Just a question, I know that in order to be featured, you have to be primarily warframe focused, but we are allowed to post stuff about other games, right? So for example if you do weekly Warframe stuff, but other content on the side, would that be ok?

Apply and I'll take a look. If there are any issues, I'll outline them in an official reply. 

Tenno,

Hello,

There's a link to your Privacy Policy but it's dead, there's no information.

Do you think you can please fix that?  I'd like to read it before applying since I don't want my real name and address to be posted anywhere on the forums/main website.

Thank you.

I usually do other games on the side, but I'd like to primarily focus on Warframe as I love the game and would enjoy making more of my Death Runner series if I were to become a part of something like this. My only worry is if this could possibly conflict with the partnership deal I have with another network... :|

Keeps saying acces denied??

Login to the site then click it from the main page.

Edited by Sutherland

Tenno,

Giving me a reason to even consider starting a channel. I'm not a guy who typically likes to stream. But i have to say the right incentive changes things.