Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wii U Is An Epic Fail...

Soulphoenix1

I've been over several gaming sites and see that the Wii u has next-gen graphics, good games. But it's a lie. Nintendo keeps releasing Mario and Pokemon like the parasitic, horrid, tastes like staleness and CRAP Call of duty.

They aren't even on the same plane! There's no Star-Fox, Metroid, F-Zero, it's Missing and needed for the wii u. Their ports are Terrible, games like COD: Ghosts, Watch Dogs (and soon, GTA V goes to the wii u) are poorly rendered, and graphics (i don't care about the graphics). They forgot Samus in Metroid (and that's my best Nintendo IP) they never added Ridley or Dark Samus in SSB4 and can't release a Metroid game properly. I've only wanted the Wii u for Metroid. This is the worst console than XB360.

How can Iwata has the money to keep making Mario games every year.

Edited by Soulphoenix1

ikr, everyone should be playing SportsBox One and "Exclusive"station 4

PS4: Not all their games are Exclusive to that, they are better than Microsoft

XB1: May as well go rot in a pit.

inb4pcmasterrace

This is System wars again? 

Edited by Soulphoenix1

I am a huge metroid fan, hence my name. And i can say this, If you want to play games with high quality graphics i recommend you use a PC, Xbox, or Playstation. Nintendo consoles/Handhelds are for the classics and fun remakes with improved music.  As for the next Metroid game, after their huge mess with Other M they stoped for a while. Check this out

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-is-planning-a-future-for-both-2d-and-3d-metroi-1590142491

I am a huge metroid fan, hence my name. And i can say this, If you want to play games with high quality graphics i recommend you use a PC, Xbox, or Playstation. Nintendo consoles/Handhelds are for the classics and fun remakes with improved music.  As for the next Metroid game, after their huge mess with Other M they stoped for a while. Check this out

Well, i don't hate Nintendo, but why would they resort to making mario games, just as COD games. 

And Remakes aren't enough to save nintendo.

Edited by Soulphoenix1

Well, i don't hate Nintendo, but why would they resort to making mario games, just as COD games. 

And Remakes aren't enough to save nintendo.

They make tons of Mario and Pokemon games for the same reason that Activision publishes a new COD every year, and that is because they are very well-selling games. Love em or hate em, the sales say that Mario and various other nintendo favorites will continue to be made as long as the consumers keep buying them.

They make tons of Mario and Pokemon games for the same reason that Activision publishes a new COD every year, and that is because they are very well-selling games. Love em or hate em, the sales say that Mario and various other nintendo favorites will continue to be made as long as the consumers keep buying them.

Good point.Yet again, its not going to save Nintendo from this Console, they hid Metroid because the Family gamers doesn't want to see it because its darkness, and Metroid is suffering greatly for it. NO! then put it on the PS4 and XB1 if they don't want to play it.

Nintendo needs a new step of direction to save the Wii U or this is Bigger fail than Dreamcast.

Edited by Soulphoenix1

Good point.Yet again, its not going to save Nintendo from this Console, they hid Metroid because the Family gamers doesn't want to see it because its dark, and Metroid is suffering greatly for it. NO! then put it on the PS4 and XB1 if they don't want to play it.

I actually like that idea. 

People weren't ready to give up their wiis was the first blunder. People don't go to the Nintendo console for the cutting edge graphics, they go for the party games and bright colours. These didn't need a new console to continue producing, unlike with the other consoles in which graphics and resolution are more important. And even then, desire for the new Xbone and Ps4 were a little iffier than the jump between Ps2/Xbox to ps3/360. 

and no one really wants the large bulky pad player. It became innovation for innovations sake and not to provide an improved experience. 

I actually like that idea. 

People weren't ready to give up their wiis was the first blunder. People don't go to the Nintendo console for the cutting edge graphics, they go for the party games and bright colours. These didn't need a new console to continue producing, unlike with the other consoles in which graphics and resolution are more important. And even then, desire for the new Xbone and Ps4 were a little iffier than the jump between Ps2/Xbox to ps3/360. 

and no one really wants the large bulky pad player. It became innovation for innovations sake and not to provide an improved experience. 

Good idea too, i don't really care about graphics has much now. But that stupid Tablet controller and Pro controller is the worst idea i've ever seen yet. And if Metroid was to move to Sony and Microsoft they could understand that this game was from Nintendo and doesn't need that much graphics for a good game, just gameplay.

I like the tablet controller, but I have yet to see a good utilization of it in a game that I would be interested in. It would probably work better if the Pro controller wasn't as popular an option; the Nintendo DS's screen was utilized very well, possibly because everyone had to use it as there was no other choice.

Stop it.

Stop with these pointless and stupid console wars. Anyone who "defends" their console are idiots who think they are fighting for a cause.

The issues with the wiiU is that third party support is being neglected by nintendo.