Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Come On We Need To Fight Vehicles

Deidaku

The grineer dropships, COrpus ships/giant drones , grineer tanks 

The grineer gunships for hells sake.

We have grenade launchers rocket launchers , and we're super powerful space ninjas and some of us can fly. We need this.

I want to punch a tank in the face

Not enough open space. Nupe. Nope. Noooooope. Nope. Mm-mm. 

erm yeah we do. Planets....Earth  has marge enough open areas for dropships to hover and shoot at us. (vay hek)

Tanks aren't that big.

THe surface of phobos. it's large enough for small tanks to maneuver as well

The grineer dropships, COrpus ships/giant drones , grineer tanks 

The grineer gunships for hells sake.

We have grenade launchers rocket launchers , and we're super powerful space ninjas and some of us can fly. We need this.

I want to punch a tank in the face

sounds like halo XD

It's a cool ideas but what other maps besides earth and phobos could this be implemented? There isn't enough space and ninjas aren't the heavy units that are suppose to take out entire vessels.

Well rhino wants a word with you.

Of course we're not heavy units.

We use agility. Zephyr could just tailwind to a gunship , Run on its roof , shoot the fck out of the guys in the cockpit and jump

Maybe a boss. Like a Corpus or Grineer tank. Something high leveled. I absolutely loved some of the Metal Gear vehicle bosses. Peacewalker had a tank, helicopter, etc, and more fights like it would be interesting.

Or, uh, we could try requesting balance in the game before we request new enemies...that would be cool...

^ This. Besides, we're getting new enemies soon anyway. Infested Corpus MOAs and Ospreys, the new Grineer, Corpus, and Infested enemies voted on by the Design Council that were designed by players. You'll have plenty of new stuff to fight. Plus there's stuff that needs touching up like old bosses(Tyl Regor for instance) and we could use some unique models for the Void besides the Drone. Right now we're working with white Butchers with Deras, Crewmen with fancy helmets and Struns that shoot energy instead of pellets, Ancient Healers, and Heavy Gunners. I'd like to see some more unique models there.

^ This. Besides, we're getting new enemies soon anyway. Infested Corpus MOAs and Ospreys, the new Grineer, Corpus, and Infested enemies voted on by the Design Council that were designed by players. You'll have plenty of new stuff to fight. Plus there's stuff that needs touching up like old bosses(Tyl Regor for instance) and we could use some unique models for the Void besides the Drone. Right now we're working with white Butchers with Deras, Crewmen with fancy helmets and Struns that shoot energy instead of pellets, Ancient Healers, and Heavy Gunners. I'd like to see some more unique models there.

reminds me of this

grineer_prime_by_yuikami_da-d6adcct.jpg

Or, uh, we could try requesting balance in the game before we request new enemies...that would be cool...

The idea actually imposes balance by offering enemies that could only be killed with the heavy ordinance/high damage weapons we see so much of in regular games.

I don't think we have the ground space for them, but we have air space aplenty. So maybe Gunships or VTOLs?

Likewise would having Gunships arrive and delay Extraction until they are removed periodically. This would force Players to hunker down at Extract and defend the point for a couple of minutes until the way is cleared and the Extraction ship can arrive.

Think ME3 multiplayer extraction scenarios where you are trapped on the landing pad until the ship arrives.

You don't make it to extraction in time you get fewer points and less money.