Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Warframes Will There Probably Be?

Xievie

Not counting more primes, they mention that their way of dealing with those who want opposite genders frames, is to create whole new frames with similar abilities, etc to the ones that exist now.

So male Ember, Nova, etc. Female Vauban, Rhino, etc.

Plus anymore frames they continue to dish out.

I wont be surprise to at or 100 frames by this time next year. That being that they have most if not all of the current frames with other gender out, plus primes.

They may be heading down the MOBA path. Without being an actual MOBA. LoL has 105+ champs now? DE gotta catch up, Lol

Realistically, 30 is too low. Again, just with primes and added genders.... already pass 40. And thats just primes up to Vauban since I read from a fellow user that it was said primes will stop at Vauban.

We're easily sitting above 40 frames.

Not counting more primes, they mention that their way of dealing with those who want opposite genders frames, is to create whole new frames with similar abilities, etc to the ones that exist now.

So male Ember, Nova, etc. Female Vauban, Rhino, etc.

Plus anymore frames they continue to dish out.

I wont be surprise to at or 100 frames by this time next year. That being that they have most if not all of the current frames with other gender out, plus primes.

They may be heading down the MOBA path. Without being an actual MOBA. LoL has 105+ champs now? DE gotta catch up, Lol

even if they do release alt genders ... at the rate they make new frames they wont be near 100 in one year >.>

Realistically, 30 is too low. Again, just with primes and added genders.... already pass 40. And thats just primes up to Vauban since I read from a fellow user that it was said primes will stop at Vauban.

We're easily sitting above 40 frames.

You're counting Primes? I'm not. Some gold, a lil buff, and some pre-forma does not make a Prime a New Warframe imo.

And what do you mean when you say "added genders?"

@cerokhol. Im assuming that the waittime for the designs of the alt gender frames is what's so time consuming. Once that gets knocked down pack, they can start shipping them out faste one every mth or 2 every 2 or 3 mths.

Most games, even heavy hitters have a certain lifespan. Sure a lot of ppl will like to see Warframe go 10yrs solid, etc. But have to take things into consideration. I doubt DE is planning frames out over a time frame above two yrs. Assumption yes, I know. Again, I believe once they knock out the op gender frames, things will roll out quicker.

To the other user, yea w/o counting primes, I would imagine we still brxe at a good amount this time next yr.

i really hope a full 151. and this is just gen 1

i'll probably leave about gen4 when they make an ice cream frame

Gen 5*

Frames that share a theme to an already existing frame, but are the opposite sex.  Male fire frame, female ninja frame, etc.

So what Ash would have been to Loki?

I can dig it, especially if it would be things like Typhus to Saryn.